Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restore 1st World Boss

Support the cause, forum people.

S1 reports indicate that 1st WB has been removed, and this will be a major blow to many of us, so start sending tickets and what not.

ticket spam strategy? will be futie most likely..

Comment

Point A - Wb will be replaced by new game gold rush on part 2 of patch.
      Point B - You get much more gold from WB's
      Point X - I rather play gold rush where i can get mounts then first wb.....
      Ninno20
      Foul Marsh - S328
      Knight 60+

Comment

so you say you know what we geting on part 2?give me source and then ill believe you

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          so you say you know what we getting on part 2?give me source and then ill believe you
          I'm just going of what i read on COSMO's blog, first link if you Google it, he said we get gold rush, if S1 doesn't have it yet, then surely its coming in part 2... Unless its like homested xD
          Ninno20
          Foul Marsh - S328
          Knight 60+

Comment

Regardless of whether they are adding a new game there... It should have been in this update to replace it immediately. Bloodfang is the only WB I am able to attend. So now I will make about 500k gold each day, maybe. And no daru. I am crippled in character growth now. Also why not just tweak the times a bit so people can choose which one they want to attend?

Comment

Should get rid of another boss so I can feed my crit astrals to something >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                I'm just going of what i read on COSMO's blog, first link if you Google it, he said we get gold rush, if S1 doesn't have it yet, then surely its coming in part 2... Unless its like homested xD
                we cant be sure wether its in part 2 or maybe part 3?but gold rush in morning only?lol we need one in night too....

Comment

There have been many posts and I also believe a thread with leaked info on kong forum had info that we would recieve gold rush and weekly quest that both gives gold

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    There have been many posts and I also believe a thread with leaked info on kong forum had info that we would recieve gold rush and weekly quest that both gives gold
                    this is r2..wouldnt be suprised if they dontadd it lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      this is r2..wouldnt be suprised if they dontadd it lol
                      1% for WB is also 600k gold instead of 50k now supposedly

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.zuesxX View Post
                        Really?

anyone on S1 can confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.zuesxX View Post
                          omg so awesome!!!problem is how many can get the 1% now that the vc buff gone

Comment

did you ever guys thought of that you will still roughly get the same % in wb as in previous patch?

geeez.. not only you but all will have no voucher buff. wb will take time to kill thus making it more attempts before it dies. seriously people! @_@

to make you guys understand clearly(for those really that has a very timid way of thinking). >>> w/ voucher buff = 12-15 battles ...... w/o voucher buff = 15-20 battles or even more

was just an example.

Comment

Actually, it will be the same number of battles. Because if you kill it too slow, next time it will have less hp and you can kill it in 15 rounds.
                              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                              X