X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune bound balens just a scam

Hey all !
    So we all saw a few days ago 2.1 patch preview with bound balens here
    But after main on s1 bound balens appear finaly and surprise we cant use them ..why? cus its only part 1 of patch and that was announcet here
    All of u who saved tons of vouchers cant use to buy anything....nice r2

the correct word being "preview" they might've not even updated the code correctly yet for shop - or it's a bug.

Or they are waiting for all servers to get the patch, it's only 1 day and people are panicking.

And i thought all Info was being brought into 1 thread anyways.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

so... should we all spend our vouchers right now? or wait for their "patch 2"

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        so... should we all spend our vouchers right now? or wait for their "patch 2"
        well i for myself used to unlock the last few rows ofmy inventory lol anyways dont be sure locked balens are bad S1 is seriosly full of bugs

Comment

You shall be able to use them eventually, it is not a scam since they didn't made you lose any vouchers/locked balens. Keep them until you can, patience is the key word when we are talking about r2

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            You shall be able to use them eventually, it is not a scam since they didn't made you lose any vouchers/locked balens. Keep them until you can, patience is the key word when we are talking about r2
            You don't know that we will be able to use them. Right now you can't use them at all and I bet that's what R2 intended to do. Just didn't tell us bc they are greedy and don't want players to access anything in the shop with out paying. R2 have been doing this since the beginning they don't explain anything fully and make you guess. Then they screw you in the end. Taking out the AH and voucher and not allowing you to do virtually anything with them just screws over everyone except the major hard cashers that can throw money out the window and doesn't affect them.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              You don't know that we will be able to use them. Right now you can't use them at all and I bet that's what R2 intended to do. Just didn't tell us bc they are greedy and don't want players to access anything in the shop with out paying. R2 have been doing this since the beginning they don't explain anything fully and make you guess. Then they screw you in the end. Taking out the AH and voucher and not allowing you to do virtually anything with them just screws over everyone except the major hard cashers that can throw money out the window and doesn't affect them.
              They can't add a resource that can't be used, don't be so pessimist. Of course you shall be able to use them eventually, even though its true I preferred the vouchers instead. They reduced our salary (vouchers/locked balens) and increased the costs of the farm level and inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                They can't add a resource that can't be used, don't be so pessimist. Of course you shall be able to use them eventually, even though its true I preferred the vouchers instead. They reduced our salary (vouchers/locked balens) and increased the costs of the farm level and inventory
                They can't? This is R2 we're talking about lol. Why would they allow for it to be used in mystery shop and such but not shop items? Most likely they intended it that way but stupid they didn't announce it in the description of it.

Comment

the patch notes indicate they are supposed to work on plenty of shop items, if they don't its clearly a bug.

Comment

Not only wartune... in the turkish wartune, the bound balens just buy the itens in the initial page of the shop. Seems a major bug... or just greedy by non-chinese corporations.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                      Not only wartune... in the turkish wartune, the bound balens just buy the itens in the initial page of the shop. Seems a major bug... or just greedy by non-chinese corporations.
                      well no, the patch notes say you can not buy hot items, vip/spirit covenant from shop.

Comment

So are the prices in shop still the same?

Comment

If I want to reset my skills, does it cost

a) 895 bound balens
                          b) 45 bound balens or
                          c) something else

Thanks in advance!
                          Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                            well no, the patch notes say you can not buy hot items, vip/spirit covenant from shop.
                            I mean other things, like wings, gem transposers, clothing and others aren't buyable there (in turkish, the initial page on the shop have sockeding rod, crypt key and some others, but the other things are important, I think). So, maybe, this isn't proposital and is just a great bug. In all wartune versions.
                            Last edited by ArqBrasil; 10-30-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .Loki. View Post
                              So are the prices in shop still the same?
                              Yes, the price in balens and bound balens is the same, in all the things that bound balens can buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X