Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune bound balens just a scam

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valhallagr View Post
    Ofc we knew it wasn't going to stay like this and it was a bug but the point is elsewhere. Right now high lvl players have high lvl farms and unlocked every inventory slot. They dont care about the change from vouchers to bound balens cause they dont really lose anything.
    But what about new players? Right now lvl 4 farm costs me 5400 vouchers. After change it will cost 5400 balens right? Now each month i get 1600 vouchers from daily check in + 200 from my tree of ancient so in a month i get close to 7600 assuming same lvl farm.
    When we get bound balens we get 300 from daily check in and 0 from tree of ancient. Can you explain me how am i going to get that many balens for farm and inventory unlock? This is really unfair for new players cause this makes it impossible to lvl up farm or unlock inventory and even if after many months i get those balens i'd be stupid to spend them on farm or inventory when i can get good stuff from the shop. I really think the price on unlocking inventory and farm should be changed as well as everything that used vouchers like skill reset etc.
    im into you dude,... its very bad for us who really dont do cashing. but lets wait for the patch officially release. and see if what we thought is right and not meaningless as many people say.

Comment

Since the bound balens are going to be updated, this thread is redundant and therefor will be closed.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
      X