Server 1 excluded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 1 excluded

Should server 1 be excluded from all the other main servers, sense they get everything 1-2 weeks before anyone else? = unfair advatange if its a test server it shouldn't be linked to any other server. Also why not just reset that server once the patch is available for all servers to make it fair?

prepare to be bashed a lot in this thread because you are simply being selfish. I hope you can find a way to be happy in this game without being so competitive with the s1 players . gl and hf

Comment

I completely forgot what I read about the update this morning but I'm gonna say nope.

Comment

how am I being selfish? don't be a noob if its a so called " test server" it shouldn't be linked to any main server how it is on every game hence " test' anyways anyone else wanna comment other this this dimwit.

Comment

its how they do it and been doing it since the game started. Deal with it or quit the game. That simple. You are being selfish.

Comment

during patch test s1 bg/arena and everything is only in server1 not cross-server until test is over so whats wrong with it?

Comment

If it worries you that much, make a character there and stop playing on your current server.
              I wouldn't want to be in their place honestly. For a week now they will lagg like crazy on that server, because everyone will play there now to test things out.
              Also being the test server, alot can go wrong. I don't like to gamble like that, just for a week earlier access.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                If it worries you that much, make a character there and stop playing on your current server.
                I wouldn't want to be in their place honestly. For a week now they will lagg like crazy on that server, because everyone will play there now to test things out.
                Also being the test server, alot can go wrong. I don't like to gamble like that, just for a week earlier access.
                For what I heard you lost the 1st wb which was supposed to be replaced with that gold rush event which...wasn't implemented yet. And both farm + inventory costs more not to mention we won't receive any locked balens from the tree anymore which means reduced salary and increased costs hahaha. Is that true? I am glad I don't play on s1 lol
                Last edited by Draggyy; 10-30-2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

That is true, Gold Rush is not implemented yet and there is no WB 1.

To the OP: You don't even know what we in S1 have to go through, and you have the cheek to claim that it's unfair. The people above me covered most of it, so not going to bother explaining further.
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                  Frostie
                  Mage
                  VictisHNR

Comment

ever server has lag so I doubt that's even a good reason, only people I see who compian to my topic are those in server 1

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
                      ever server has lag so I doubt that's even a good reason, only people I see who compian to my topic are those in server 1
                      Why would the other ones complain lol? They would get rid off some competion lmao, so why complain? Ofcourse s1 will complain because they are the labrats exposed to a week of laggy torture, questions from ppl wondering about stuffs, bugs and other headaches. For them to be a test server will give them a week's head start in the content, but on the other hand we get 7 more wbs^^ Not to mention, after a couple of months that week wont matter... 1 week is not much in this game, so you can deal with their headstart.

Comment

guess what!!!! im not in server 1 and i complain about your topic it just makes no sense...

Comment

is gold rush for 70+

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                            is gold rush for 70+
                            S1 trolls caught you?

Comment

Actually I don't see any that agrees with you lol, and no I am not from s1

Comment

Working...
                              X