Guild Battle Ratings ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Ratings ?

I am seeking information on what is supposed to be the correct determination of Battle Rating for guilds. I've read some conflicting information about it, but it is from wiki and can't be trusted.

So, does anyone have any useful and correct knowledge on how guild BR is supposed to be calculated for rankings of guild strength? Are inactivates supposed to count? I read if an inactive is not on for 10 or more days they are not supposed to be counted, but can't confirm if this is correct.

Any useful information would be appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    I am seeking information on what is supposed to be the correct determination of Battle Rating for guilds. I've read some conflicting information about it, but it is from wiki and can't be trusted.

So, does anyone have any useful and correct knowledge on how guild BR is supposed to be calculated for rankings of guild strength? Are inactivates supposed to count? I read if an inactive is not on for 10 or more days they are not supposed to be counted, but can't confirm if this is correct.

Any useful information would be appreciated. Thanks
    total BR of your guild members compare to other guilds
    ```Janis```

Comment

I saw that on wiki as well, but is very hard to determinate if it counts or not since players br isn't static, they use pot and scrolls so i couldn't figure that out. I guess the solution to find that out is to create 2 dummy accounts, 1 the g m with which you should enter every few days, and 1 offline for more than 10 days and check :P

Comment

I've tried it in my previous guild, I started adding up all the BRs starting with the people online, working my way down the list towards offline 'very long'. The number that came closest to what was listed in the rankings was all the people from online up to about 7 days offline. It definitely wasn't *all* the people in the guild.

Comment

Working...
        X