Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any thing new about the 2 world boss, balens buff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thing new about the 2 world boss, balens buff?

How much balen to be use for the new 2.1wb. Can anyone in S1 talk about every thing about new wb?

First WB (Bloodfang) is gone. No way to buff WB now but rankings are both "Overall" and by "Class". You get rewards for both and they are considerably higher. I got Apollo reward for Overall and it was 300k, and ranked 1st for Class and got 360K

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
      First WB (Bloodfang) is gone. No way to buff WB now but rankings are both "Overall" and by "Class". You get rewards for both and they are considerably higher. I got Apollo reward for Overall and it was 300k, and ranked 1st for Class and got 360K
      :O I like this class wars on world boss! hehe that's a pretty good solution to the 'archers op at wb'-issue. Nice work R2. really like this one
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
        Or it could have been 360 for Overall and 300 for the top in class. can't be sure as I didn't Pay a lot of attention tho it seems this is the case as I found it odd at the time Apollo Reward was less than the other

Comment

yes indeed, now the top knights can get a lot more. On my server you rarely see one in top 10...

Comment

sweet this sounds fun glad im going crit lol
            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

By no way to buff you mean not even with balens?
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                By no way to buff you mean not even with balens?
                Old players should know that long time ago, there was no buff in wb, even inspirations.... So we are just riding in time machine, going back in the past..

If we loved the new change, then we have no choice but to love again the newer change.

Comment

Heard that and I like that they're changing it back, as I can't afford to buff for every wb. If it goes through I should be able to get 1st class every time so hopefully total gold gain won't go down much.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

to tell you guys honestly..

i see no difference during that transition time (no buff > with vouch buff).. gold earning is pretty much the same, same goes for the total % damage I accumulated on a WB. well, there is sometimes a bit of gain/loss in gold but pretty much the same.

so going back again to "no buff" will somehow not affect the income.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                      to tell you guys honestly..

i see no difference during that transition time (no buff > with vouch buff).. gold earning is pretty much the same, same goes for the total % damage I accumulated on a WB. well, there is sometimes a bit of gain/loss in gold but pretty much the same.

so going back again to "no buff" will somehow not affect the income.
                      That's because you're doing everything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                        There's no difference.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                          If you can't tell that there's no difference, you are the one doing things wrong.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

If noone gets buffs nothing really change in matter of order except those that used balens at wb will be worse now. WB will drop HP so we get less but if rewards are so much bigger that should compensate. Problem is we loe 1 wb and for me personally i always did 1st wb and rarely second so i am ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but since i have already all astrals quite high lvl i will survive.
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-01-2013, 05:54 AM. Reason: Watch your language!

Comment

Working...
                            X