Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the weakest active level 62 in the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I've actually seen accounts this bad. Players who rarely log on but level constantly missing world bosses, arena and other essential activities that would further their growth. I have even seen plahers who use the random drops from dungeons (like not epic sets but like solo campaign drops)

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
      Like I said I didn't post this to troll. People can play how they want. This account isn't abandoned. I wouldn't have bothered but the astral choice was what really cracked me up.
      This doesn't surprise me because i have a guildie with will destroyer as his 5th slot as an archer lol. And he is just weird, everything he say and does makes no sense.

Comment

no need start camping now less xp gain care of gold constatly needed to go to make u good

Comment

he clearly is a alt. the br he has is only from the gear, there are no guild skills done or any mounts training in this one( may be a few wips )

Comment

Most people with alts... would at least know NOT to place Magic Attack Astral on an Archer... especially if they can obtain Legendary Equipment...

So yea, this is extremely funny.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Most people with alts... would at least know NOT to place Magic Attack Astral on an Archer... especially if they can obtain Legendary Equipment...

So yea, this is extremely funny.
              some people just dont know what they do in this game...

Comment

Working...
              X