Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plunders (still exist in new patch or no)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plunders (still exist in new patch or no)

ok well some people are saying that plunders are being removed and some people are saying the opposite, so which one is it. will there be still plunders after new patch?????

wilds still exist for now, will be removed when amethyst mine is implemented
    edit: we didn't get full patch for now, probably it is split up in 2,3 pieces
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      wilds still exist for now, will be removed when amethyst mine is implemented
      edit: we didn't get full patch for now, probably it is split up in 2,3 pieces
      tks ancev

Comment

it exist////i plunder someone got 120 k with 1800 kyanites

someone plunder me too he hot 37k

Comment

Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 12-11-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

wilds is there mines is there plundering there so probaly on patch 2 gone also when iplunder i get no gold or kyanite

Comment

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
              if your smart you will get with the majority of the wartune community and grab an account from someone who quit, afk it in wb and then plunder it for the max plunder limit which goes by your level, I get 770K per plunder :P (hurry they are removing plunder)
              Public admission of cheating? Shame on you.
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
              Frostie
              Mage
              VictisHNR

Comment

Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 12-11-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
                  what is cheating about it, please explain
                  Either account grabbing (read as account sharing), or exploiting your alts to gain unfair advantages.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 12-11-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

BTW, there's a bug going around that sometimes you don't get either Gold or Daru or Both from Plundering.

Probably a side effect of plunder supposedly to be removed...

Comment

It is in the TOS that you cannot have an account on the same server that your main character benefits from. You also cannot inherit an account to farm because it's against TOS to use other players accounts, so yes it is cheating. How is it fair to get 730,000 gold 5x a day when other people have to deal with getting whatever they can get from hitting other players and not a "farm". Players are ruining this game by farming because they have insane astral values and an unfair advantage. R2 needs to delete every farm account and drop the guilty players astral values to 75k and make them live and compete in the real world and not the cheaters world. I hope they don't delete the cheaters because I understand why they are doing it. Since R2 did not stop the top players from doing this, the only way to compete with them was to do it too, but a lot of people have quit because they dont' like being a cheater or dont' have the time to sit here and run 3 or 4 accounts in world boss to use this exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                          It is in the TOS that you cannot have an account on the same server that your main character benefits from. You also cannot inherit an account to farm because it's against TOS to use other players accounts, so yes it is cheating. How is it fair to get 730,000 gold 5x a day when other people have to deal with getting whatever they can get from hitting other players and not a "farm". Players are ruining this game by farming because they have insane astral values and an unfair advantage. R2 needs to delete every farm account and drop the guilty players astral values to 75k and make them live and compete in the real world and not the cheaters world. I hope they don't delete the cheaters because I understand why they are doing it. Since R2 did not stop the top players from doing this, the only way to compete with them was to do it too, but a lot of people have quit because they dont' like being a cheater or dont' have the time to sit here and run 3 or 4 accounts in world boss to use this exploit.
                          730k 5x a day= 7.3Mx5=36.5M gold per day on his alt???wohaaaaaaaaa if he cang et that much in his alt imagine on his main....

Comment

If you have 4 alts with 10m gold each then you plunder them down to 7 mil and build em back up or farm 2 and build 2 and switch. It's a huge unfair advantage, and I am sure it is happening on all servers. Just pick top 10 on your server and look at their astral value. I have played since my servers started and haven't gotten to 100k yet, and yet someone I could beat two months ago who had similar astral value suddenly has 185k astral value is making them too strong, and they have farms.

They put 3 or 4 into wb and put on auto and just rake in the gold. This is a problem.

Oh, and it's really funny when they aren't even a VIP.

Comment

Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 12-11-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X