Skill set for lvl 59 archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill set for lvl 59 archer

I am a lvl 59 archer (non cash) and i dont have double skills. Currently i have lunatic maxed and lvl 2 bt, lvl 1 scatter. i have this skill build for bg and i would like tocamp for a couple of months.As the new patch makes it unsure about the cost of resetting skills, i need a skill set that helps me both in bg and md nm in future....archer veterans help me plzzzzzzz with a skillset
    IGN : ARKANTOS
    CLASS : ARCHER
    SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

for md in future you will have to be full PVE build unless a very good team is with you

Comment

If you don't have double skillset, it will be hard.
      For moon NM your basic skills needed are DF and Scattershot.

Damage build (mine) is AS, Multishot, Delphic Sniper, Lunatic Fire and Bloodthirsty strike. My support build changes, I swap between Inc. Shot, DF and Scattershot depending what's needed, but also always bring Lunatic Fire, AS and multishot.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

If you got the time, and have not got yourself too deeply into your Archer, drop it and redo a mage or knight its more worthwhile... As a non cashing player, using the Archer class is literally doomed post 60+ levels...

Your skill set will only determine how effective you r in MPDs, as for PvP, we are goners...

Eili
        S144
        Guild: 'Nightmare
        Level 80 Archer

Comment

I had a lvl 64 archer with lvl 3 lunatic, lvl 3 deep, lvl 2 scatter, lvl 1 incendiary, all passives max. Couldn't afford bloodthirsty.The char seemed to do good in both pvp and pve, I hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            for md in future you will have to be full PVE build unless a very good team is with you
            I have full pve set and have 52k br so den nm will be a bit easy for me...

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
              If you got the time, and have not got yourself too deeply into your Archer, drop it and redo a mage or knight its more worthwhile... As a non cashing player, using the Archer class is literally doomed post 60+ levels...

Your skill set will only determine how effective you r in MPDs, as for PvP, we are goners...

Eili
              Now i am deeply involved in my archer..so its too late to switch classes now ..I dont mind about pvp past 60 thats why I am camping now.....I love doing tough dungeons

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                If you don't have double skillset, it will be hard.
                For moon NM your basic skills needed are DF and Scattershot.

Damage build (mine) is AS, Multishot, Delphic Sniper, Lunatic Fire and Bloodthirsty strike. My support build changes, I swap between Inc. Shot, DF and Scattershot depending what's needed, but also always bring Lunatic Fire, AS and multishot.
                If u have those skills too then ur lunatic is not maxed??

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  I had a lvl 64 archer with lvl 3 lunatic, lvl 3 deep, lvl 2 scatter, lvl 1 incendiary, all passives max. Couldn't afford bloodthirsty.The char seemed to do good in both pvp and pve, I hope it helps
                  This skill set may help me...ty

Comment

And what about buying double skills?? can we do it with bound balens??

Comment

This is my when I was level 59:

You do not need Scatter, Deep Freeze until level 64+
                      (edit: or 60+, but by the time you reach level 64, you'll have enough points for 1 or 2 DP/ SS, if you kept the pvp skill set instead of switching to pve)
                      (what I did was skip all dungeons and level'd to 64 first before I do any)

This is my current level 64 PvE:

^ the above can be used for PvP if you have PvE equipment for rage regn.
                      ... else, don't even bother using this in PvP in PvP set... you'll get steam rolled.

You can use either with PvP set (best if you get double skill, when 2.1 comes out)
                      However, with PvP set, you can't do Moon NM (level 60+ dungeons) without having at least 60K or more BR.
                      Last edited by anichaos; 11-01-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        This is my when I was level 59:

You do not need Scatter, Deep Freeze until level 64+
                        u dont need scatter and df for den nm??

Comment

Working...
                        X