Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what a shame getting ignored on ticket filed..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a shame getting ignored on ticket filed..

To whom it may concerned I will get straight to the point if we send ticket plss answer us professionally not with automated answer that is out of the topic.... I rate your customer support from its not worst to better instead lame to worst you can't even answer my simple inquiry what a shame no wonder lots of ppl are frustrated here in receiving a nice customer service... your all only good for sucking money......be ashamed of your self do your duties as we are paying for your game dumb ♥♥♥♥♥
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-31-2013, 11:42 AM. Reason: Watch the language

Now, I'm happy to relay your ticket for you if you tell me what the ticket number is, when you filed said ticket, and what it is about.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Oh thank you and please read the logs coz theres a noob support who just repeats his reply clear caching change browser blah blah I had enough of this solution same old **...744799 that's the ticket no. I hope you don't give me an automated answer also..

Comment

Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
        Oh thank you and please read the logs coz theres a noob support who just repeats his reply clear caching change browser blah blah I had enough of this solution same old **...744799 that's the ticket no. I hope you don't give me an automated answer also..
        Mods don't have access to tickets. I can only ask a GM if they can look into it. So don't go off at me, please.

When was the ticket filed and what is it about?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ah ok thanks for the effort esme... nevermind then.... I had enough.. of them...

Comment

Working...
          X