iris n pan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one answered those questions yet:
    - after transform will dmg/heal depend on sylph stats, character stats or both?
    - are shadows in ToK using sylphs?

Comment

i am a knight on S1 and i use the iris sylph for the added AoE of its delphic (boss 3 spire nuke that is) and its heal ability (like a mages resto).
      you stats and sylphs stat are added together. the only time the sylphs only stats come into effect is sylph arena
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Is pans attack based on patk? or is upgrading matk on pan useless?

Comment

Updated previous post with Iris against Knight.
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize
          Frostie
          Mage
          VictisHNR

Comment

what is best for knight Iris or Pan (didn't know much about the stuff, have to wait till 6 Nov)
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              what is best for knight Iris or Pan (didn't know much about the stuff, have to wait till 6 Nov)
              I don't know since I don't play on s1. I would presume though that knights take iris more due to the fact it's another heal and gives some AOEs. Knights lack heal so even if the heal isn't that much(from the videos I saw though higher sylphs heals for a load) it's still better than none. You just won't be that affective against mages but knights arn't suppose to win against mages so easily anyway.

Comment

I am a knight and I use Pan almost exclusively, unless I am actively trying to level the Iris for sylph arena. Pan uses pAtk as his base and gives us knights a couple more much needed pAtk AoE's against those smelly mages that like to hide in the back row and throw fire while laughing gleefully like little school girls. Makes dealing with mages much easier for me. then I can take out their troops at my leisure while they sit there and cry.

Basically, he forces them to focus on their healing abilities and use their timers when they don't want to, effectively putting more options in your favor. The best part about it is that you can cancel out of your Awakening at any time, allowing you to still juggle specific attacks... and you build rage while attacking when your pet is Awakened. It's quite a fun update, if they can just go back and fix all the things they broke/ failed to implement correctly in the process....

Word to the wise, get ready for some serious lag.... though it seems to be getting better. My First WB crashed my whole system and I had to reboot. Today went off without a hitch, though.
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                  I am a knight and I use Pan almost exclusively, unless I am actively trying to level the Iris for sylph arena. Pan uses pAtk as his base and gives us knights a couple more much needed pAtk AoE's against those smelly mages that like to hide in the back row and throw fire while laughing gleefully like little school girls. Makes dealing with mages much easier for me. then I can take out their troops at my leisure while they sit there and cry.

Basically, he forces them to focus on their healing abilities and use their timers when they don't want to, effectively putting more options in your favor. The best part about it is that you can cancel out of your Awakening at any time, allowing you to still juggle specific attacks... and you build rage while attacking when your pet is Awakened. It's quite a fun update, if they can just go back and fix all the things they broke/ failed to implement correctly in the process....

Word to the wise, get ready for some serious lag.... though it seems to be getting better. My First WB crashed my whole system and I had to reboot. Today went off without a hitch, though.
                  So pan would be better for knights overall then? Then you be missing out on the heals wouldn't that be better in the long run?

Comment

pan is better in my opinion but i have a blue iris i'm leveling .. love it in spire and MPD for the 21k heals it does but in PvP i'll go with pan
                    Cyanide
                    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Sicario

Comment

The heal on Iris isn't that significant, and the cooldown is long. only maybe get one out of the complete turn before time runs out, and that just lets some else hit you twice. Don't really gain much from it. Maybe at higher levels it is worth it, but right now it doesn't seem to be. Her AoE hits Pan and pAtk Classes hard though, so she is useful against those classes.

You can switch them out just about at any time, unless you are actively in a battle, so you can flip flop back and forth as you choose for whatever you need. You get a little sylph icon down by your pouch on the bottom HUD thingee. Just click on it and switch em out whenever. Particularly useful in PvE environments for different bosses.
                      ChieftainRez
                      Knight
                      VictisHNR
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Any idea of how much a mage with iris would heal?

Comment

This has been asked often enough before, but still no clear answer on it, so ill ask again

Does the hero PATK/MATK influence the sylph damage in any way when awakened or not

Comment

It's been answered here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post

The character gains rage while the sylph is attacking? O that caught me off guard coz from the videos that i saw, the characters rage remains the same before and after the awakening... thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X