Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage BaLance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage BaLance

mages need more power, low magic defense of the other players is enough to make them strong against mages. all players have area attacks. can recover health if they have astral can recover health if they have runes. the magician has less life and less defense against attacks from the other two classes. what is the advantage of being a magician?
    A look at the rankings clearly shows the inferiority of the magician

sorry x my inglish

los magos necesitan mas poder, la poca defensa magica de los otros jugadores es suficiente para hacerlos fuertes contra los magos. todos los jugadores tienen ataques de area. pueden recuperar salud si tienen astrales, pueden recuperar salud si tienen runas. el mago tiene menos vida y menos defensa contra los ataques de las otras 2 clases. cual es la ventaja de ser mago?
    con solo mirar los rankings se ve claramente la inferioridad de los mago

Los magos son en realidad una de las mejores clases. Tienen fuertes AoE esta en el juego. Caballeros y Arqueros son pateticos usuarios AoE. Curacion astral para Caballeros y Arqueros es solo por casualidad. Los magos pueden curar si es necesario. Y su cura son enormes en comparacion con lo poco que se obtiene de astrales. Los arqueros tienen que trabajar tanto en defensa magica y Defensa fÃ*sica. Los magos solo necesita trabajar en ffisica porque se ponen defensa magica cuando yo aumentando su inteligencia. Estoy de acuerdo magos parecer debil a primera vista. Pero a medida que avanzas en los niveles mas altos, usted comenzara a ver los magos paso de otras clases y realmente dominar en la arena.
    Last edited by CarnivorousX; 08-31-2012, 05:37 AM.
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

yo tengo un mago bien armado, y solo le gano a magos, los arkeros cada 2 golpes pueden tirar area gastando poca rage, y pegan criticos ke ke superan el daño magico, ademas, los skills de mago son costosos ( rage)
      un mago se cura por 1200 y en ese turno recibe un golpe de 1500, no rinde
      Last edited by TURBY; 08-31-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Agree, it seems the game sees mages only as support character, and that's frustrating. Mages could have such great potential if given the opportunity.

Comment

Already Made A Thread Based on my Ideal PvP Mage good for PvE,PvP and Arena, Feedback is appreciated be it good or bad: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rtune-PvP-Mage
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Every mage that i see is strong o.O Btw its ok this way i think, mages are strong vs knights and should be weak vs archers (i still lose vs some mages being a pretty strong archer). Pro and cont. Like archers, are strong vs alot of mages and weak vs alot of knights. Plus mages are great for 3 v 3 pvp arena

Comment

UH?! The TOP players are MAGES.

you see to be a TOP MAGE you need to be casher... Have all acessories with 3 sockets +12 and the best set.. or you're useless..
              While Archers can easilly kill with those 2 criticals (that is a lie) and Knights have a high advantage with the Shield. Mages at high level have a low Heal.
              Need a bit balance.
              IGN: WezzyBahamut
              Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
              Class: Warrior
              Guild: Genesis

Comment

Well as far as i know mages are strong till their troops live and as long as they don't fight powerful knights but if their troop dies then they die simple
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i seem to never have much problems being a mage, i always place the troops at the farthest back and myself always in the front, keeps archers busy with mobs, after that it depends who can killt he other troops's faster, and of course some luck never helps, having the enemy split up dmg between you and the troops (currently a lv.32 mage with close to 2k pdef and 2kmdef, 3.8k matk) (fyi refining helps)
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hey ProNab which server do u play and whats your IGN. I am a mage too and would love to be freinds with a fello mage. Though i am not so great as a mage

Comment

Originally posted by creedx View Post
                      Hey ProNab which server do u play and whats your IGN. I am a mage too and would love to be freinds with a fello mage. Though i am not so great as a mage
                      The Server i play in is Roaring Wetlands (GMT) it's 7 hrs. Ahead of me OTL (kinda too late to turn back so just having as much fun with it as possible) arena starts @ 6 a.m. my time and 1st world boss starts @ 3 a.m. rofl, on the bright side, i can get everything done quickly and the reset is 7 hrs ahead too so it resets at about 10 pm my time ^^

IGN: ProNoob
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

im a mage an i can take out mages knights an rangers. all depends on your astro setup an stuff, i have pdef astros an matk astro+block, makes up for my weaknesses an gives me chance to block any incoming atk w high proc. have a few decent aoe's an good heal spells. heal is nice. makes you have chance to outlive ppl easy. if they are your stats or higher then they could always be a tough battle, then that also boils down to who has stronger troops and benefits for those troops an who gets rid of who's troops first an gains edge etc etc, if one manages to dodge a lot of hits an get many crits or get critted on an all atks given out dodged a lot. battle is a lot of luck+timing&preparation+proper skill setup. even runes can help give a nice edge in battle . academy can really help as well, in those things i have created a balanced char

Comment

Really? Last I Check it was Skill Setup....
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                            Really? Last I Check it was Skill Setup....
                            ^_^ i said many thing in that
                            Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                            battle is a lot of luck+timing&preparation+proper skill setup[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                              ^_^ i said many thing in that
                              Holy Hell I Need reading Glasses!!!1 *.* (Then Again I'm Half Asleep And Sleep Deprived, Sorry Mate )
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X