World boss suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss suggestions

Ok we know world boss drops gold and dura per play but because of that every player hogs that area and it becomes way to laggy new servers might not find it but old servers will so i suggest that u add a player limit (example:15 or 20) so the lag is reduced even if its little also it would be good if u add a cool system like in sengo or in avernal like if one person enters the world boss area for bloodfang then that player may not attend the other 2 till reset so it will make it fair for the others who missed the first one and also those who say world boss is weak then ur dead wrong cause world boss in other games example crystal saga u can only fight them in party or if ur strong u can solo but it will be hard since ur doing it alone but if the player limit is implemented then the world boss will seem more tougher
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

You can't do that it won't work. A lot of people need the quest 20 times a day which takes two world bosses to fight it 20 times. Everyone weak or strong should be allowed to go. The lag just refresh your browser before you go in and to use Mozilla Firefox for less lag. Plus more servers ate being created so the lag will fix itself plus give the game managers more time to work on the lag and less complaining.

Comment

i am not complaining and i am not lagging but others are and also u don't need to complete it every day u can make it once in 2 days i am trying to be fair oh also complains are put in general support box this is suggestion section that means my idea is a suggestion it can be taken into consideration or it cannot
      Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 08-31-2012, 01:39 PM. Reason: forgot
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

it would be nice if they can add function to disable view of other player involved in world boss event,maybe that can help with lagging problem since it's a small place crowded with players

Comment

Close browser and everything else 5 mins. prior to boss spawn, use CCleaner to clean all cache browser history etc. restart the game, it should be running waaaay smoother, if problem still persists just say so, i may know a way to help make it less laggy
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
          X