more classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more classes

Hi i really like wartune, and play every chance i get. i know u guys r hard at work and that the game is new, but any thoughts on other classes. maybe one with duel weapons, or a huge warrior type?. just asking thats all. oh and another thing more STAM do do quest. well thats all for now and thank you for your time.

Before u ask for such a request u must first ask ur self does the original version have a 4th class? if they don't does r2 have clearance for an act of making a new class in their contract ? These ideas are something u see almost everywhere in most of the game forum but most don't get to fulfill them since it doesn't apply to their contract best thing is posting this idea to the original version so r2 can gain a contract for making one here (chances of that is pretty rare) ok
    but other than the cold hard fact i too would like a new class
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Hi~ I really don't want a new class actually. I play as mage, and waste a time with other kind of char just will let my main more weak. And now i'm focusing PDEF, looking we have 2 PATK dealer, and just one MATK dealer. Actually we need other basic Improves the let the game better.
      IGN: WezzyBahamut
      Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
      Class: Warrior
      Guild: Genesis

Comment

I just went and searched other games MMORPG fantasy games like this and CS i mean and i found almost every game make complaints on their magic type characters i don't know why u guys are not satisfied with ur characters after all u guys were given the option of choosing between magical and physical
        let me point it as clear as possible magical vs physical then physical wins unlike the real world where magic has more power in game world magic have power but will not last long physical types last for long time and can kill u the reason is because magic types as a exchange for high damage and power they have low defense so if physical can take the hits then magical doesn't stand a chance its simple as that

Just be satisfied with what u got not with that u don't have
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X