BG brackets, again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG brackets, again

Hey I'll raise this topic again, because it is annoying me today..

Okay I'm fine if you want to keep the overlapping brackets, but how about reduce the timeout before re-entering a bg? Or completely remove it during the 5 minute countdown period. Its not fun to get the wrong bracket 4 times in a row and end up having less than 10 minutes to get your kills/carts.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

it wouldn't be fun to see how my entire team exits the re enter another bg either, the cd is there in order to discourage people to do that. More over, are you sure that this would make it easier? I am lvl 50 for now, and I wouldn't like to enter a good bg and see that players of lvl 64 who entered the 'wrong' bracket re entered in my bg. What is called wrong bracket by you is called good by others, what is called good by you is certainly called wrong by the players you'll kill

Comment

What is called wrong bracket by you is called good by others, what is called good by you is certainly called wrong by the players you'll kill
      Wrong bracket (high) is 60-69 when I'm 64. Its good (low) for 65-69 players, so let them have it. I don't mind if 55-59 players leave my BGs, and they should do so anyway unless they're either stupid or brave.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        Wrong bracket (high) is 60-69 when I'm 64. Its good (low) for 65-69 players, so let them have it. I don't mind if 55-59 players leave my BGs, and they should do so anyway unless they're either stupid or brave.
        I think u like kill 56v ppl in your bg, u have this guys bcs they dont want waste 5 min again and again. If this cd after left bg will be removed,be sure u will be in bg only with close to your v ppl
        Im 75 now, when i was 74 and join to 80bg, i stay there. Now have only one barketand stop complain, u have chance to kill 56 ppl in good for u barket, if u want change cd - i say change back barkets to old u will be happy?^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I think u like kill 56v ppl in your bg, u have this guys bcs they dont want waste 5 min again and again. If this cd after left bg will be removed,be sure u will be in bg only with close to your v ppl
          Im 75 now, when i was 74 and join to 80bg, i stay there. Now have only one barketand stop complain, u have chance to kill 56 ppl in good for u barket, if u want change cd - i say change back barkets to old u will be happy?^^
          I don't care about 56s, most 60-64 are almost as weak anyway so that barely affects the time needed to kill them; wasting 10-15 minutes of a BG on rejoining loses me much more honor/crosspoints.

Why would you bring up old brackets, you already tried that. 20000 years ago people lived in caves, your argument is invalid.

Comment

I don't care about 56s, most 60-64 are almost as weak anyway so that barely affects the time needed to kill them; wasting 10-15 minutes of a BG on rejoining loses me much more honor/crosspoints.

Why would you bring up old brackets, you already tried that. 20000 years ago people lived in caves, your argument is invalid.
            Is i can say same thing aBout your idea u want what? Leave-join-kill 2 ppl-leave-join-kill someone again? Bcs that this will look if u take off 5min cd And sry,for me this is silly

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Why would you do that instead of staying in the same bg lol. And they could keep like 2 minute cd, or keep the 5 min but let you rejoin as much as you want before the battle starts.

Comment

As I said, wrong bracket for you (when you are lvl 64 in a 60-69 one) means good bracket for the lvl 65-69 ones, good bracket for you (55-64) means bad bracket for the lvl 55-59 players that you shall kill. Around 50% of the players shall always be dissapointed

Comment

60+ bg is literally 60-64,65-69 only the idiots or brave ones stay in 55-64 or 60-69

Comment

I would prefer we can exit and join without limit as long as the battle hasn't started. That way it would take less time to land on the proper bracket and less whinies. Still, as I am now that doesn't matter anymore... so, meh.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

As I said, wrong bracket for you (when you are lvl 64 in a 60-69 one) means good bracket for the lvl 65-69 ones, good bracket for you (55-64) means bad bracket for the lvl 55-59 players that you shall kill. Around 50% of the players shall always be dissapointed
                      What are you talking about, yes its a good bracket for them so let them play it, while 60-64s should be free to leave that bg and join one appropriate for their level.

Comment

What are you talking about, yes its a good bracket for them so let them play it, while 60-64s should be free to leave that bg and join one appropriate for their level.
                        Maybe we make choice option with what lvls u want be in bg?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

once you start to level slow and focus on BR. you really end up to something 50-59/55-65 instead of 50-54.like thier trying to tell us."dont be a tortoise private""faster,move move move.."if you can manage high BR with fast leveling, man your good and always in the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            I would prefer we can exit and join without limit as long as the battle hasn't started. That way it would take less time to land on the proper bracket and less whinies. Still, as I am now that doesn't matter anymore... so, meh.
                            Good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              This will effectively make it 50-54, 55-59, 60-64 etc brackets as no 50-54 will stay in 50-59 bracket and no 55-59 will stay 55-64 except maybe for late joiners. I am going to refrain myself from talking about problems with 50-54, 55-59, 60-64 etc brackets. And whinies will always find something to whine about.

Comment

Working...
                              X