Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

beta or release?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beta or release?

Someone just made the comment in game that it was still in beta...I was under the impression that the game was done testing and had been 'released'...
    Just curious if I'm going to have to start my toon all over again?

Also, big reason I thought it was 'released' was paid VIP...I don't know if the game will just stay in beta or if these servers will be closed for a real release...

As far as I know it's in full release. However, when playing it does seem like it could very well be in Beta or it's been rushed out.

Comment

Considering the number of typos, mistranslations, actual bugs (see my forum post about the Academy) and other detrimental factors, this feels like the Open Beta.

Then again, maybe the devs have no intention of fixing all that.

Comment

its full release or open beta. its not allowed to take Payment from other players then to later on just whipe it all away.

Comment

It seems like a full release, but perhaps they consider it a Beta because not all of the game is completed (Market and Homestead).

Comment

Originally posted by Anavryn View Post
            It seems like a full release, but perhaps they consider it a Beta because not all of the game is completed (Market and Homestead).
            normal games just update with time so it could be that. however they are probabally still in the stages of converting. but figured that 95% of bugs out was good to launch.

Comment

Working...
            X