• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Chariot - BR Required as a Mage / Archer to kill it

Hello,

First thanks for helping me out

i wanna ask few questions regarding War Chariot,

Does Critical Build as a Mage work on war chariot like it work on WB / Ward Tower? (tend to critical alot) or i better use Will Destroyer when fighting the War Chariot?

What my BR should be as a mage to be able to kill the war chariot? what BR should an Archer have in order to kill the war chariot?

Mage with PVE set and archer with PVP / PVE set.

thanks alot agian.

Archer can kill it at around 60k BR, with freeze arrow. Mage would need somewhat more ofc, but the biggest problem is that you have to rely on thunderer to proc slow because if it doesn't youre basically doing half the damage you need. And you don't get a second chance with chariot because if you die, it instantly hits the WT.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      Archer can kill it at around 60k BR, with freeze arrow. Mage would need somewhat more ofc, but the biggest problem is that you have to rely on thunderer to proc slow because if it doesn't youre basically doing half the damage you need. And you don't get a second chance with chariot because if you die, it instantly hits the WT.
      60k?? i dont think so.. even a 70k cant either

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        75k yes, 60k? Dream on.

Comment

I took it down to 1 bar back when I had 65k (with blessing) BR, didn't use DF. It's possible.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i did it at around 70k. as an archer. (around 67k base with a few pots. before bless wheel)

DF, IS, AP spam with AS if i needed rage, also had bloodthirsty which i couldnt have done without it.

Comment

prepare yourself for my newbie question !

But where is that war chariot more exactly? I played gb several times and I only saw the 4 towers which you have to guard and the 2 wards. I also understand from your posts that only a player with really high br can destroy it, so would that mean that you always start the fight against the war chariot at full hp and other team mates can't reduce its hp before you attack it?
              Last edited by Draggyy; 11-01-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

It looks like a wagon, and it appears when G m / AG m of enemy guild spawn it. When you see it. You see it.
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                  It looks like a wagon, and it appears when G m / AG m of enemy guild spawn it. When you see it. You see it.
                  Appears where? near their ward?

Comment

Yes, and then it continues in the lower lane towards the charriots enemys ward.
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

and how much BR u need as a Knight? and what skills to use.

I got 72k BR, EWD lvl 6, 20k pattack, 17k pdef, 12k Mdef, lvl 66 templars (and all academy tech max) + PVE set lvl 60

Thnx for your Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
                        and how much BR u need as a Knight? and what skills to use.

I got 72k BR, EWD lvl 6, 20k pattack, 17k pdef, 12k Mdef, lvl 66 templars (and all academy tech max) + PVE set lvl 60

Thnx for your Time.
                        22k+ matk or patk is needed to kill chariot
                        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                          22k+ matk or patk is needed to kill chariot
                          I can get that whit pots and scrolls, also got 70k hp (with pots). Thnx!

Comment

what about the critical rate?

does it better to be at WB spec (ciritcal build) or Will Destroyer VS the war chariot?

Comment

u sucks shiks AAHAHAHAHAa
                              KNEEL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X