War Chariot - BR Required as a Mage / Archer to kill it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
    I can get that whit pots and scrolls, also got 70k hp (with pots). Thnx!
    doesnt matter of what hp you have. its all on the attack power. chariot will do a special like wb and ward tower.

Comment

I personally can't defeat the war chariot but the rule in my guild is 70k+ players handle the chariot. However j have see. 66k br players beat it

Comment

My mage was over 80k BR when i was able to beat a War Chariot. Exact BR unsure but pretty sure over 80k. Full lvl 60 legend set, except lvl 50 rings. This was b4 sylph update too, its easier now with sylph and some of the extra academy tech.

Comment

For us archers since I'm below the marks that are being said I'll try and get the br we need with using deep freeze as I use that all the time anyway and im a lvl 65 archer so a bit behind yet but getting caught up and soon will be ahead of my lvl in br

Comment

Out of interest, whenever i have tried to click on War Chariot it wont let me attack even when noone else is attacking it. I can easily kill it, but never been able to actually fight it. Is there a way to get in there lol been trying for ages now.

Comment

Originally posted by R249410385 View Post
              For us archers since I'm below the marks that are being said I'll try and get the br we need with using deep freeze as I use that all the time anyway and im a lvl 65 archer so a bit behind yet but getting caught up and soon will be ahead of my lvl in br
              Necro please.
              East coast archer.

Comment

You will need somewhat 75K BR to kill the War Chariot. I started killing the War Chariot when I was 75K Br as a mage.
                Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-28-2014, 06:44 AM.

Comment

why the ** are u guys bringing up nearly 6 month old threads

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    Archer can kill it at around 60k BR, with freeze arrow. Mage would need somewhat more ofc, but the biggest problem is that you have to rely on thunderer to proc slow because if it doesn't youre basically doing half the damage you need. And you don't get a second chance with chariot because if you die, it instantly hits the WT.

freeze no longer works on it

but level 59 68k br i take them no problem
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                      why the ** are u guys bringing up nearly 6 month old threads

lol didnt even notice, these people zz
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Better to bring an old thread than a new thread with same meaning.

With gaia, it changes everything

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                          Better to bring an old thread than a new thread with same meaning.

With gaia, it changes everything
                          u dont bring up old ones though u search and if u find ur answer then thats that, if you dont make a new one and ask. no1 cares about the dead threads thats why they are dead

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                            Out of interest, whenever i have tried to click on War Chariot it wont let me attack even when noone else is attacking it. I can easily kill it, but never been able to actually fight it. Is there a way to get in there lol been trying for ages now.
                            Chances are you're lagging even though it seems like you aren't and the chariot is probably somewhere else on the map instead of where you're looking at. Hence, you're unable to attack it. That or you're lagging and that someone is actually fighting it, just that the fight symbol is not appearing on your screen due to lag. If you desperately want to fight it, tell your entire guild to avoid it like the plague and camp in the bottom lane till you see it appear....
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

As a mage, killed it with around 80k BR.

Comment

I might be lagging, probably am.... but i dont actually experience any lag. But yeah you are probably right, im not that desperate, just one bit of the game i have yet to experience

Comment

Working...
                                X