Clear All

Originally posted by Khyrsanth View Post
    Hey! I was there too!
    Really? What's your ign? It was fun

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
      Really? What's your ign? It was fun
      I was Kurogane there! Yeah, it was funny as hell
      Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        When zebq left his archer, someone say he change class to knightIf i remember well,this pipster was 100k+ br and v80 soul eng on 65v ...
        Lvl 80 soul engraving seems very improbable. Not sure if that's even possible and supposedly that knight was just made only for a few month at most.

Comment

Oh god oxykotton, get out of this thread... You're seriously the laughing stock of this forum.

Stop thinking that every extreme casher is a cheater, you knucklehead.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            You didn't hear? He actually was doing something shady to get where he got. Got caught, now his gear-stripped toon is left swinging in the wind as a cautionary tale.
            Lol? Really I told you anta that zebq wasn't legit. I doubt this pipster is legit either. lvl 80 soul engraving seems far too unrealistic in this game. Not even the other top guys are even close to that yet. There a thread on Kong forums explaining this guy and how it's unrealistic for him to have that kind of stuff in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              Oh god oxykotton, get out of this thread... You're seriously the laughing stock of this forum.

Stop thinking that every extreme casher is a cheater, you knucklehead.
              Bshall just explain and also you want another ban? I have every right to post anywhere on this forum. Deal with it. Just bc you made this thread doesn't mean others can't post there opinions.

Comment

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...ccount-pipster

Also I never specfically said he's a cheater. I just said it's improbable. He could be R2 bait or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Bshall just explain and also you want another ban? I have every right to post anywhere on this forum. Deal with it. Just bc you made this thread doesn't mean others can't post there opinions.
                  Bshall provided us with his OPINION, it wasn't a FACT, and there was NO PROOF shown. Now go back to your kindergarten friends, kiddo.
                  You don't have the right to post on my threads, and you will get banned for provoking another fight.

Comment

Pipster get 80 se at 65v or something around that in time,when zebq quithe is inlegit too? Ehh i rly dont want talk again aBout it with u

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...ccount-pipster

Also I never specfically said he's a cheater. I just said it's improbable. He could be R2 bait or something.
                      I can't see PROOF here either, provide proof and you might get some respect... Till then, go suck on your finger.

P.S: Notice how the mod on kong confirms that he's LEGIT after being checked out by R2's G.M's... Geez, you're dumb.

Comment

Before emotions rise too high between certain commenters: keep it cool.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Bshall provided us with his OPINION, it wasn't a FACT, and there was NO PROOF shown. Now go back to your kindergarten friends, kiddo.
                          You don't have the right to post on my threads, and you will get banned for provoking another fight.
                          Provking? you are the one provoking here lol. You are the one harassing and attacking me for no reason. That right there is against the rules. Far worse than what I did. I stated my opinion just anyone else did. Just bc I disagree with what you said doesn't mean you need to get upset about it. You already been banned. I can do it again if you wish. THis time I did nothing wrong but stated my opinion. You have no right to tell me what to do. Just bc you made a thread doesn't mean no one can post in it. This is a public forum. So expect people to agree and disagree with you and deal with it.

Comment

You know it gets annoying when you just threaten people one by one with the ban.

Comment

Provking? you are the one provoking here lol. You are the one harassing and attacking me for no reason. That right there is against the rules. Far worse than what I did. I stated my opinion just anyone else did. Just bc I disagree with what you said doesn't mean you need to get upset about it. You already been banned. I can do it again if you wish. THis time I did nothing wrong but stated my opinion. You have no right to tell me what to do. Just bc you made a thread doesn't mean no one can post in it. This is a public forum. So expect people to agree and disagree with you and deal with it.
                              Your opinions usually mean bashing on random people of whom you're jealous, and that is not accepted. You're a little jealous kid and that's it.
                              Go back a few posts and you'll see that I already said that the mod on kong said he was legit after being checked out, and you provoked another fight for no reason with your constant jealousy and hatred towards people who are better.

Comment

Ok, closing thread. Stop ruining people's threads, everybody.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X