Buttons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons...

Just figured it would be nice if the get free balens offer button was with the arena/ world boss buttons, esp for those of us who cannot access it bc of the bugged out missing event time status bar, at least until that is fixed. Is infuriating being unable to access that offer and falling behind, with nothing i can do bout it on my end. :\
    Pyranthos
    S372 Spirit Divide
    Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
    Just figured it would be nice if the get free balens offer button was with the arena/ world boss buttons, esp for those of us who cannot access it bc of the bugged out missing event time status bar, at least until that is fixed. Is infuriating being unable to access that offer and falling behind, with nothing i can do bout it on my end. :\
    you're a big joker

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
      you're a big joker
      how do you figure?
      Pyranthos
      S372 Spirit Divide

Comment

how do you figure?
        if you lose any event then it your fault

Comment

if you lose any event then it your fault
          Its my fault the status bar wont load huh? maybe you need to read up, its happening to several people. Know your facts b4 you flap your gums.
          Pyranthos
          S372 Spirit Divide

Comment

Its my fault the status bar wont load huh? maybe you need to read up, its happening to several people. Know your facts b4 you flap your gums.
            nah u need remember all events

Comment

nah u need remember all events
              dude can free balens button be remembered???no stop saying remember them -_-

Comment

btw... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post692890

Comment

you're stupid Loxima.. Events has nothing to do with not being able to watch videos to earn free balens. They are two different things, and there is no way to "recover" offers for balens. u can either do it, or you can't and, as was the case, alot of people couldn't
                  Pyranthos
                  S372 Spirit Divide

Comment

What is status bar?
                    Is it that bar at top of screen with server and event name and countdown timer? I am not using full screen, so I dont see it all the time. If it is something else, what is it?

5:00 ST is reset, 1st BG 9:00, 2nd 10:00, WB about 11:30, party arena 12:00, next BG 13:00 and so on... it is not hard to remember if you play daily. Or you can download some alarm clock program and let it wake you up anytime no matter where you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X