Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune: PvP Mage

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
    I can beat just about every archer and every knight on the server I play on (even some of the big cashers). You will probably reach this point as well.

When everybody starts getting close to level 50, it's other mages you have to worry about.
    Damnation FTW! \o/
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

what is your build in mage?

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
        is the healing really worth it in the higher lvls? or adding a lil pdef via academy all it takes to help even out the odds against archers/knights (Mainly Archers) Personally i don't have too much trouble with Knights, but dem crit Archers ._. woah do they crit....any advice on counter measures? or a good anti-archer build (if possible)

P.S. have managed to deal with maybe 40-50% of Archers thx to academy high pdef and a few lv.2-3 pdef gems the rest are all m-atk and crit based
        just my point of view when 1vs1 against archer , u dont heal .. i do lvl4 rof and lvl3 meteor to wipe the troop faster+give more damage to archer and our troops can hit the archer ... here the pve and pvp build i make , if u dont like the sunto maybe u can get damnation , lvl50 skill tree

[S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Working...
        X