Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight needs Advise

Hi ,

I am currently lvl 56 with level 40 Legendary set armour (Maxed and refined), i am wondering if its better for me to change to 55 PVP set now as 60 Legendary is still way to go for me.

Please advise.

keep 40 legs ;D go 60 ;D
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

to hell cant load damn game

Comment

Originally posted by Akey- View Post
        to hell cant load damn game
        let me guess aki.. stuck 50% 7road page or any % on it. same here. im also playing mini client on the other site but now the client is not working anymore.

Comment

take 55 u get more br cannot go with 40 now.....myself at 60 leg now...so better know

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
            take 55 u get more br cannot go with 40 now.....myself at 60 leg now...so better know
            and thats wrong...stick with 40 set and go for 60 set

Comment

If you are doing bg, you might want to get the 55 set... But still keep the legend 40 set (use this in mpds). If you are not so very concerned about bg, then forget 55 set... If you have maxed out your legend 40 set, you should be able to defeat some players in 50-59 bg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                If you are doing bg, you might want to get the 55 set... But still keep the legend 40 set (use this in mpds). If you are not so very concerned about bg, then forget 55 set... If you have maxed out your legend 40 set, you should be able to defeat some players in 50-59 bg.
                Using 40leg over 55set doesn't make sense to me at all. 55 is way more superior, be it MP/BG clearly. Unless he is talking about 50leg, which is not.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                  Using 40leg over 55set doesn't make sense to me at all. 55 is way more superior, be it MP/BG clearly. Unless he is talking about 50leg, which is not.
                  i know knights with lv 40 leg set which are more stronger then those with 55 set

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                    My toon is knight, and I did earned it with legend 40 set... I maxed it, and I really can defeat a number of players (there are a lot of weak 55 players) with 55 set in bg... The bad thing about legend 40 set in a 55 bg is that it takes too long to finish a fight, cause your damage is low, but you can defeat them, even ending the fight with almost full hp.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      i know knights with lv 40 leg set which are more stronger then those with 55 set
                      You have to first be comparing apples to apples. Just because someone is wearing the set does not make it right. There's gems, sockets, enchants, guild skills, talents, troop count, charisma, refined for pvp properly etc. Just the starting stats on the 55 set outclass the 40 set BEFORE any enchants. Granted that 40 set goes to 21, but the 55 set goes to 18, that's only 3 enchants. I think when you consider that you'll understand why the 55 set is superior.

Comment

you're not going to survive moon nm or dt nm using a 40 set, you'll need the 50 set to do that..unless you have a party that will support you. the 55 pvp is good for arena, not bg where the fights are longer...so keep the 40. Run GoD nm until you get the 50 set

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
                          you're not going to survive moon nm or dt nm using a 40 set, you'll need the 50 set to do that..unless you have a party that will support you. the 55 pvp is good for arena, not bg where the fights are longer...so keep the 40. Run GoD nm until you get the 50 set
                          Just so you know, even 55 set can do moon and dt nm. So are you saying 40leg set is better in bg than 55 pvp? That is so wrong.

Comment

Go for leg 50 sets.
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                            X