One-click capture astrals!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-click capture astrals!!

Cann you please give this option to everyone and not just for Vip??
    I realy hate when i have 1 milion gold and i need to click and click and click and click......and click
    I dont ask for to much just this little thing.

if 1M is llow you shud try it with 3M+ just buy vip get to lv5+ and problem solved cause this aint coming for non-vip and also doing in manually is better

Comment

One-click capture has a terrible return rate. It doesn't give gold back for the auto-sold astrals (at least misfortunes, idk about the others), so you will capture a lot less astrals using OCC. You will miss out on gold, astral exp and astral points. So unless a VIP is in an extreme hurry and needs to waste 2+M gold in 2 mins, I doubt anyone serious about their astrals uses it.
      Really, OCC is overrated, be glad you don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        One-click capture has a terrible return rate. It doesn't give gold back for the auto-sold astrals (at least misfortunes, idk about the others), so you will capture a lot less astrals using OCC. You will miss out on gold, astral exp and astral points. So unless a VIP is in an extreme hurry and needs to waste 2+M gold in 2 mins, I doubt anyone serious about their astrals uses it.
        1kk gold=2k+ astro exp...so its good rate,i do it manual but this give not big difference and takes 10x more time...so now do it with occ, ofc if we calculate energine astros from astro points - occ give lower here

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Just tried: 700K gold: 860 astral exp with OCC. Where manually I'd get 1400+ with 700K gold. Yeah, totally worth it...

Comment

Just tried: 700K gold: 860 astral exp with OCC. Where manually I'd get 1400+ with 700K gold. Yeah, totally worth it...
            I get around 200 exp per click= 100k exp...
            U sell greens?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yes, in both cases; OCC and manual.

Comment

Yes, in both cases; OCC and manual.
                Try without selling with occ...just synth all what occ give

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Try without selling with occ...just synth all what occ give
                  But then manual would give more as well You can't compare manual with selling greens to OCC without selling greens. That's comparing apples and oranges. You have to compare them on the same set up. In my case: selling greens. Or compare them both with using greens. Difference would still be too great for me to use it.

Comment

Manual > OCC. Nuff said.

Comment

I see profits only in star points,exp with selling greens in manual is similar like when i do occ and synth all astros. I did manual around 4 months so i know how both works, i chose better for me personal. If for someone manual works better, i'm glaD
                      + from 20k gold occ sometimes give 90 or more exp...which is awsome^^ saddly we dont have option how much we want spend in occ

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

bey vip

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          I see profits only in star points,exp with selling greens in manual is similar like when i do occ and synth all astros. I did manual around 4 months so i know how both works, i chose better for me personal. If for someone manual works better, i'm glaD
                          + from 20k gold occ sometimes give 90 or more exp...which is awsome^^ saddly we dont have option how much we want spend in occ
                          manual astralling is so boring.......
                          Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

for non vip's.click and click and click and you only get is green and blue. im too lucky if i get purple with 1M and super shocked to get orange.lol wheres the red one?lol

Comment

Not to mention you also don't get star points for all the misfortunes OCC auto-sells. Less of an issue if you already have all the astrals you need, but then again, that's a lot of Energine's you could be missing out on.

Unless they fixed it? Been away for a few months and haven't taken that risk since I've been back.
                              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X