Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please extend the days of monster scrap event !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please extend the days of monster scrap event !!

Hello GM ,
    Am the one of the active player of this game i want a request to the gm . Please extend the days of event to collect the monster scrap . There are many non VIP players in this game .Am the one of the non VIP . I think most of them like this event .Becose its the halloween event and if this extend to 4 or 5 more days the non VIP players
    can atleast collect the Hat of the halloween event.SO PLEASE EXTEND THE DAYS OF THIS EVENT OF MONSTER SCRAP COLLECTION ...thank you

Originally posted by Shinjoscgod View Post
    Hello GM ,
    Am the one of the active player of this game i want a request to the gm . Please extend the days of event to collect the monster scrap . There are many non VIP players in this game .Am the one of the non VIP . I think most of them like this event .Becose its the halloween event and if this extend to 4 or 5 more days the non VIP players
    can atleast collect the Hat of the halloween event.SO PLEASE EXTEND THE DAYS OF THIS EVENT OF MONSTER SCRAP COLLECTION ...thank you
    if you are active you shud already goten the hat

Comment

Every single event they have, there is always people asking for an extended dead line, but it never happens. Unfortunately, free players won't be able to get everything from an event, unless they save up a lot of the stuff before, and complete every single quest daily :/
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I got the hat, it isnt that hard if you are active player. The hardest is weapon, and i have many extra scraps so, i can exchange for shards.
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

heck with all of it, just gimme those gl charms!
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Not gonna happen.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Shinjoscgod View Post
              Hello GM ,
              if u played this game since event started u should have hat till now from non casher events

Comment

yeah since event started i played all but the last night before the starting of event Love Thy Mounts i used 96 mount whips to my mount and am sure i cant complete that love thy mounts before end of the event....my all mount scraps collections is not usefull for me now ......if i can get 2 more days i think i can collect .....

Comment

You could have gotten over 100 scraps without paying this event. Why extend? I just spend all my scrap on fashion cores and Good luck charms lol. Im a female knight so the outfit looks horrendous.

Not to mention the fact you should always save Whips and soul crystals till events come along.
                  Ninno20
                  Foul Marsh - S328
                  Knight 60+

Comment

non vip can get only 1 total 106 we can get so careful to choose n decide wht u really wanted

Comment

Working...
                    X