Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

November Events?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • November Events?

    Anyone has any idea?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  • #2
    Thanksgiving event(mount+clothing) save your mount whips and soul crystal same set up with this months event(online bonus enter tok debug crop 3 kill in bg synthesize clothing/wing etc) start at (11/8 not sure about time but its will come after this months event is end)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
      Thanksgiving event(mount+clothing) save your mount whips and soul crystal same set up with this months event(online bonus enter tok debug crop 3 kill in bg synthesize clothing/wing etc) start at (11/8 not sure about time but its will come after this months event is end)
      So, its same all over again?
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

      Comment


      • #4
        there might be some more events related to new content.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
          there might be some more events related to new content.
          Yes there have open AH shop and refine runes but am not sure its will on R2 wartune because we dont have AH and refine runes is bug lol

          Comment


          • #6
            I never understood what refining rune means. lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Anyone has any idea?
              wait 2/3 days before last event end and then check kongre.gate forum for new events

              Comment


              • #8
                I prefer symedia blog^^
                And Yeah, event list should be in 2-3 days max

                _________


                Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br


                _________


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                  wait 2/3 days before last event end and then check kongre.gate forum for new events
                  Genius.
                  Today is the 1 day before the last day of the event.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just save 3k soul crystals and 500-600 whips,rest of event quests will be based on daily things like always

                    _________


                    Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br


                    _________


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      loool but we still have whips event on..........so ***

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        AH shop? You mean VIP shop?
                        Ninno20
                        Foul Marsh - S328
                        Knight 60+

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                          AH shop? You mean VIP shop?
                          auction house

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                            I never understood what refining rune means. lol
                            click on any rune and u see it only for cashers same as alchemy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              new mount; The ostrich
                              nice addition to my little zoo-stable xD
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X