Who REALLY created Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who REALLY created Wartune?

As you know when your normally on this forum, you will see Wartune right? Well, for me it's confusing because I usually sometimes play on Game 321 , and I also see wartune in the games list, so.....I'm speechless
    You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

Game : ES
    Name : ♥ Ace ♥
    Server: Lunar tribe (S4)
    IGN : RinKagamine386
    Level : 58
    BR : 22448
    Peace out - Ace.
    Guild : Valhalla.
    Partner : ♥ Cecilia1 ♥

Uhm GOD?.....

Comment

Put It On The Wartune Thread. Dont Put It On Eternal Saga Thread.
      ~Eternal Saga~
      ~Name:Penny (Penny2 At S27)~
      ~Level:45~
      ~Gender:Female~
      ~Class:Warrior~
      ~Server:[S26] Enchanted Mists~
      ~Server:[S27] Shadowlands~
      ~Add Me And I Accept~
      THE GIRL WHO FIGHTS BACK

Comment

Moved on request.

Useless
        ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
        Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

it created by 7Road in china, and spread license to few publisher
          that all I know
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

7roads created the game(Divine Comedy) and it's affiliates(r2,kong,game321,etc) distributed it under the brand name "Wartune". Other providers distributed it under different names (Legends Online for OASGames, ******** for MMOGAsia, etc).
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

hello from China guys. 7 road ,located in shenzhen city, Guangdong Province, is the maker of this game. Its another great product is DDtank, a cantoon shoot game. 7 road company now 100% belongs to the CYOU(gone public on Nasdaq market). Btw there is wartune II released in China now. Its recharge amount first day is over 10 m yuan, which is about 1.7m us dollars.
              Last edited by mikemansonhu; 12-17-2013, 12:20 AM.

Comment

7road of Ancient china, the country that declared its sovereign air space over diaoyu island against Japan.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Bill Gates in his free time.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    7roads created the game(Divine Comedy) and it's affiliates(r2,kong,game321,etc) distributed it under the brand name "Wartune". Other providers distributed it under different names (Legends Online for OASGames, ******** for MMOGAsia, etc).
                    nicely said

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

wow, mods edited my post and left no signs that it was edited. that's a low move, moderators. if you have edited a post you must give a notification if it was edited.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

wow, mods edited my post and left no signs that it was edited. that's a low move, moderators. if you have edited a post you must give a notification if it was edited.
                        It is not edited.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

If a mod edits your post. It says a mod edited your post.

Mods can not edit a post without it showing.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

It is edited. i said / Pro****** C*** (guess the name, no its not a profanity but a game distributor like r2) and it was removed from my post.

i also asked why ♥ censored, but they also removed it too.
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-17-2013, 10:30 AM. Reason: Too close to a link

Comment

It is edited. i said / Pro****** C*** (guess the name) and it was removed from my post.
                              Not by a mod. Maybe you've done it yourself, immediately after posting. Then the 'last edited' doesn't show up. No mod has edited your post.
                              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-17-2013, 10:29 AM. Reason: Edit'd the quote. Too close to a link.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X