Vip weekly rewards and weekly benifits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip weekly rewards and weekly benifits

Hy i play wartune almost from begining of server one 23.august last year.
    So basicly i did get Vip because it give some privilages. and i havent regreted since that i got it. its cheapest and most best thing to buy ( next one is Spirit Covenant).
    My concerns about this past year is that after patches and other changes Vip Benifits hasnt changed , and VIP weekly reward changed only one time (if it changed) that they put mount whips.
    But now theres fate stones, sylph things( dont worry guys from other server - it comes this week for you too) which by the way Vips didnt get in their packs.
    I meen when i started to spend balens and alot of them ( i bet theres still of those old balen spender dinosaurs playing) we didnt got any balen spender events for spending balens. even mounts then wasnt there where to put money the best way. so basicly we were feeding meat for R2 that they put new patches.

Bassicly what im saying is:

1. Need change VIP BENEFIT system that VIP's can really see difference why they are vips - sorry cooldown doesnt hit the bucket.
    2. Weekly VIP rewards. Need upgrade and make them higher for each Lv. And make higher Lv like Lv20-30 . VIP Lv9 is 4500 point. I have more then 7350 points - so no point to spend anymore.
    3. Make VIP event . Which would be like Hall of Fame , but not based on Battle Rating point, but instead VIP point based rewards.
    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Character: Lanankuras
    Class: Archer
    Lv:80
    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

I think VIP players have enough. I am VIP myself and I can tell you I am content with what I have. We get the VIP wheel, no CD's, weekly gift packs, AND furing events we get extra login bonuses. Just by being a VIP it is much easier to progress ingame even without cashing due to more gold, can upgrade kyanite continuously, and more. I think there is a huge difference between a VIP and a non-VIP. To want more imo is greedy

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
      I think VIP players have enough. I am VIP myself and I can tell you I am content with what I have. We get the VIP wheel, no CD's, weekly gift packs, AND furing events we get extra login bonuses. Just by being a VIP it is much easier to progress ingame even without cashing due to more gold, can upgrade kyanite continuously, and more. I think there is a huge difference between a VIP and a non-VIP. To want more imo is greedy
      You should've realized by now that 99% of this community will NEVER be satisfied and just keeps complaining about anything they can come up with.

Comment

1. for 8$ / month most of us can see why we are vips, probably the 580 k gold every 3 days from the wheel isn't much for someone with your br that earns a lot more gold and you probably forgot how hard it is with cd since you have all max academy. But it is only 8 $, those 8 $ gives us far more per month than anything else that costs around the same. 580 k x 10 + 5 skeleton keys x 10 = 5. 8 k gold and 50 keys not to mention the other stuff. no lose of honor at lvl 9 + a lot of other benefits like more friends (which means more people from which you can harvest) and so on. It is more than enough

2. Indeed you deserve a higher vip level and they should implement one

3. Is this event supposed to be only for old players and monster cashers? Sorry but i feel completely excluded. I can aim for 62 k br far sooner than for vip points event. But then again what kind of event rewards do you want to get from r2 for spending 8$ / month so you can be vip?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          1. for 8$ / month most of us can see why we are vips, probably the 580 k gold every 3 days from the wheel isn't much for someone with your br that earns a lot more gold and you probably forgot how hard it is with cd since you have all max academy. But it is only 8 $, those 8 $ gives us far more per month than anything else that costs around the same. 580 k x 10 + 5 skeleton keys x 10 = 5. 8 k gold and 50 keys not to mention the other stuff. no lose of honor at lvl 9 + a lot of other benefits like more friends (which means more people from which you can harvest) and so on. It is more than enough

2. Indeed you deserve a higher vip level and they should implement one

3. Is this event supposed to be only for old players and monster cashers? Sorry but i feel completely excluded. I can aim for 62 k br far sooner than for vip points event. But then again what kind of event rewards do you want to get from r2 for spending 8$ / month so you can be vip?
          about 1st - for low lv it helps for high lv and Br guys well it doesnt so much . +for low lv R2 gives exp buffs and some other stuff to help lv up and so on. like now even free clothes for patch 2.1 .. And not so many people spend so much time in game so spend instead balens to compensate - but in higher lv its not so much a thing anymore. I suppose that Money what cash players are more worth for R2 to keep up servers then free players who dont spend money. just being there. game industry is a bussiness not charity place .

about 2nd -Yes they should have - I can bet that Crusaider - if he really gets all that stuff from balen spending not from somewhere els ( some people will understand where i point out) then he should have at least 10k or more vip points.

about 3rd - em the same as Hall of Fame. If u are just vip for year then u can have more then 3k vip points. what im pointing out is if there is Event for br where people spend alot money to put it higher br to get some stuff then why theres no Vip event - even starting with 500, 1000,etc vip point reward - so if there are cash sending events time by time - then why not just reward people who have reached amount of vip points. p.s. people who spend and are not vip get vip points from spending money.

Comment

em sir'e u are vip - which Lv ? see there's hardly big diference about lv1 and lv9 vip. U are implaying on this that u need spend 4.5k USd to not lost honor? just because of that. wem what els is there . Oh yee Castle who looks more diferent - but basicly u just see it one or two time in day when u go plunder gold quarries.
            About CD's u just need be lv1 vip and get it, or spin wheel - u just need be lv1.
            Sorry but i dont feel its fair about people who spend money on servers - allot - to keep those servers up. why there had been so many server merges? dont say just because not enough players. Not enough cash players.

Comment

hmm yes as i thought is not much for you, but receving more for 8$ won't happen.
              Suggestion: implementing a higher lvl vip card for like 20-25 $ / month which it should be 2-3 times more rewarding than the normal vip card

Comment

I just don't think you should get higher rewards for a higher VIP level because why should you get more than a lvl 1 VIP when you both pay $8 USD monthly for VIP. cashers already get enough bang for their buck in this game and all I see from a gift boost or a VIP hall of fame event is a higher imbalance between cacshers and non-cashers. The sheer fact that you don't lose honor seems like mountainous benefit over other VIP levels

Comment

I just don't think you should get higher rewards for a higher VIP level because why should you get more than a lvl 1 VIP when you both pay $8 USD monthly for VIP. cashers already get enough bang for their buck in this game and all I see from a gift boost or a VIP hall of fame event is a higher imbalance between cacshers and non-cashers. The sheer fact that you don't lose honor seems like mountainous benefit over other VIP levels
                  'why should you get more than a lvl 1 VIP when you both pay $8 USD monthly for VIP', it is called 'Loyalty reward'. Even in a hypermarket you can see rewards for fidelity even though they buy the same as new clients per month. Its an economy strategy to reward the people that chose to buy from you for a long time so they can feel acknowledged. If they are rich or not doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    'why should you get more than a lvl 1 VIP when you both pay $8 USD monthly for VIP', it is called 'Loyalty reward'. Even in a hypermarket you can see rewards for fidelity even though they buy the same as new clients per month. Its an economy strategy to reward the people that chose to buy from you for a long time so they can feel acknowledged. If they are rich or not doesn't matter
                    exactly I am a level 5 vip so a level 9 already gets this much more than I do: 60% more exp, 20 more devotion, 500 more kyanite for every plunder, 60% less honor loss, 20 mystery shop attempts, and 100 more alchemy attempts. Why would you need more than that? I would say the $8 per month a lvl 9 pays goes way farther than the $8 other VIP levels pay

Comment

sorry Hall of fame could get see there were alot free non-cash players who did get rewards.
                      But they who play wartune almost from begining of first servers and spended money know this - that time there were not a single cash spending event like now. and thats what it pis.ses me and suppose there are people out there who thinks like me.
                      and here like i writed - those packs are a joke for those big cashers. i spend balens just because i dont play so much 2-3h in day - in year there were alot times when i didnt spend even that much because of alot work.

and here i would say - why do cash players need non-cash players in server - its like non-cash players - non vip players are like freelancers. sorry know more people who are non vip and even have lot better stats then me. because they had more guild battles or battlegrounds in meentime when i worked or sleeped.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
                        sorry Hall of fame could get see there were alot free non-cash players who did get rewards.
                        But they who play wartune almost from begining of first servers and spended money know this - that time there were not a single cash spending event like now. and thats what it pis.ses me and suppose there are people out there who thinks like me.
                        and here like i writed - those packs are a joke for those big cashers. i spend balens just because i dont play so much 2-3h in day - in year there were alot times when i didnt spend even that much because of alot work.

and here i would say - why do cash players need non-cash players in server - its like non-cash players - non vip players are like freelancers. sorry know more people who are non vip and even have lot better stats then me. because they had more guild battles or battlegrounds in meentime when i worked or sleeped.
                        I understand you cash a lot and you feel you deserve a lot for the money you spend, but you are acting like the money you spent went to absolutely nothing. just being a casher you have an advantage over non-cash players. If you were to play as much as those non-cashers you say have a higher br as you and you strategized the same way i guarantee that your br would be higher even if not by a lot. lvl 9 VIP gets enough just b happy with what u hav

Comment

exactly I am a level 5 vip so a level 9 already gets this much more than I do: 60% more exp, 20 more devotion, 500 more kyanite for every plunder, 60% less honor loss, 20 mystery shop attempts, and 100 more alchemy attempts. Why would you need more than that? I would say the $8 per month a lvl 9 pays goes way farther than the $8 other VIP levels pay
                          em Vip points u dont get only from being VIP - its spendind money. ok heres a tip u are vip just spend 8USD in mounth, im vip and spend 8USD + 20-100USd extra in mounth . your math works - this game is bussiness for r2 - and if they want money they need to make it that way that people see its worth spending more. i play more then year and for example theres no Fate stones in those packs, no Sylph things in those packs( with new patch it is important) . sorry those things are very important . and theres no diference. just spoked with someone who has 15k vip pounts and have 115k br. and plays more then year. looks legit - spending thing. spend 15k usd and are like 20-25k more br then the same non-casher - really legit.

Comment

But we do have to understand that they reached a point where they have to spend dozens of millions of gold in order to upgrade an astral just 1 lvl, and that they already have the lord divine title. the alchemy attempts are a big rip off and the devotion can be easily acquired anyway. 500 kya is also not much for them, they probably have millions by now, so the only true reward for them is the extra xp right now
                            that's why I suggested a 20-25$ vip card above. We already have a lot for 8$.

Comment

Why would r2 give you fate stones and soul shards for free when they want you to cash for them? VIP is not meant to just give you everything free just because you need it. That is what events are for. you wait for sales in the shop which include what you want and you get it for a discounted price. For example there was just a week or two ago two fate stone packs in hot items and T'm sure there will be a soul shard sale sometime in the near future. if you want more bang for your buck spend smart and wait for sales on the items you want. You call free players free-loaders but they aren't begging for free items on top of items they got with cash and not effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X