Vip weekly rewards and weekly benifits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
    I understand you cash a lot and you feel you deserve a lot for the money you spend, but you are acting like the money you spent went to absolutely nothing. just being a casher you have an advantage over non-cash players. If you were to play as much as those non-cashers you say have a higher br as you and you strategized the same way i guarantee that your br would be higher even if not by a lot. lvl 9 VIP gets enough just b happy with what u hav
    Its not - lv1 and lv9 is slightly difference. and even in stats of BR. whats the point to spend. normal things cost like 75cents, or 25cents.
    and yes there are things like Market where u can spend 10k balens to just see theres not that what u search for. i think u can spend a lot more. so tell me where is there a big advantage to lv1 or non-cash player to heavy casher - oh yes they have that money but u dont have it anymore.

Sorry - but i really think there should be more bigger and different vip rewards - like opponents say VIP has benifits - good guys u have your benifits u are okey - because u dont spend so much money . Bigger spenders are not okey with this .
    So basicly small lv Vip rewards stay the same - High Lv Vip rewards should be changed. thats what is compromise here.
    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Character: Lanankuras
    Class: Archer
    Lv:80
    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Why would r2 give you fate stones and soul shards for free when they want you to cash for them? VIP is not meant to just give you everything free just because you need it. That is what events are for. you wait for sales in the shop which include what you want and you get it for a discounted price. For example there was just a week or two ago two fate stone packs in hot items and T'm sure there will be a soul shard sale sometime in the near future. if you want more bang for your buck spend smart and wait for sales on the items you want. You call free players free-loaders but they aren't begging for free items on top of items they got with cash and not effort.
      Dear sir - may i ask who are u - u are r2 Vet. if so then maybe i need to talk about some other things what people definetly call as cheating . if u think that people who spend thousands and ten thousands of $ in this game. and dont have significiant % even over to low casher.
      if it was Chinese servers where things are alot cheaper. or do have special market or some other stuf.. well dont have.
      So big cashers spend balens for extra exp scrolls and nw theyll make exp gaining more easier . so what about those who have lv80 first gained. do we get those ten hundreds of million exp compensate? for our wasted money - because it is kinda wasted. whats being smart - that u didnt know from begining they will gona do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
        Dear sir - may i ask who are u - u are r2 Vet. if so then maybe i need to talk about some other things what people definetly call as cheating . if u think that people who spend thousands and ten thousands of $ in this game. and dont have significiant % even over to low casher.
        if it was Chinese servers where things are alot cheaper. or do have special market or some other stuf.. well dont have.
        So big cashers spend balens for extra exp scrolls and nw theyll make exp gaining more easier . so what about those who have lv80 first gained. do we get those ten hundreds of million exp compensate? for our wasted money - because it is kinda wasted. whats being smart - that u didnt know from begining they will gona do that?
        I'm not r2 i'm just a light cash player who is tired of cash being the deciding factor for this game. I have been surpassed by so many players just for the fact that they cashed harder. Mega cash players get legend shards from mircaulous shard packs, more income from world boss because of balen usage, high level fate, high level stables, socketing rods, and the list goes on forever. smart spending is just anticipating events, for example looking around forums or blogs for event info, and buying reduced price items in packs. a high casher gets so many things that a normal player cannot get through hard work and time. I just believe that if VIP level 9's get even more than they already do get then this game becomes pointless unless you have money to just throw away. the fact that you even have lvl 9 VIP, like you said, is because you spend so much. my main point this whole time is Don't you already get enough benefit for being able to cash directly for items you want?

Comment

I'm not r2 i'm just a light cash player who is tired of cash being the deciding factor for this game. I have been surpassed by so many players just for the fact that they cashed harder. Mega cash players get legend shards from mircaulous shard packs, more income from world boss because of balen usage, high level fate, high level stables, socketing rods, and the list goes on forever. smart spending is just anticipating events, for example looking around forums or blogs for event info, and buying reduced price items in packs. a high casher gets so many things that a normal player cannot get through hard work and time. I just believe that if VIP level 9's get even more than they already do get then this game becomes pointless unless you have money to just throw away. the fact that you even have lvl 9 VIP, like you said, is because you spend so much. my main point this whole time is Don't you already get enough benefit for being able to cash directly for items you want?
          em see even in mega cashers theres diference - they who spended year ago and they who did now. theres alot difference.
          u really want know how much Fate wheel cost 10x spin 1600 bales etc 16$. for unlucky 10stone, lycky 30 maximum 50 stones. know how much need per lv? alot basicly for lv5 need spend 1k$. do u say we need spend so much money more. dont think.
          Cash factor deciding factor - are u what nuts - havent u realized that u need spend not hundreds, but 10k thousands of $ to see really a big difference. most biggest difference is in equipment - for example lv60 non cash player 45k br - have friends cashers who help him dayly do moon nm - in 2months have lv60 pve set. or do key run.more faster.

yes main reason why im lv9 is i play as vip along enough and have spend money - but theres nothing so much worth to gain br. theres gems - in 14month i have 3-4 lv7 gems, all others 28-29 gem ar lv6. alot yee i would say even i use crypt keys. exp scroll. yee alot - that in this moment to reach lv50 u have r2 help - its really fast to reach lv50 , not mention exp what needed will be cut. so the thing i and other lv80 lost money

what benifit - lets make clear - dont put vip user and those vip who had spended more then 1k$ in one box . And why should pay another thousands of money to get more stuff - have i not given to those servers enough ? i told ya - its not wartune decision that r2 cash us so expensive. we just demand that they put more objective way. if needed will make big casher player union and demand this. i think every server is at least 20 people who spended 1k$ . and if needed will demand that money back , lets see how many of hundred thousand of USD they will wanting to pay back.

Comment

I have been playing since the start of server 256, and only level 7 VIP. And the only reason for level 9 vip is BG honour loss = 0.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
              I can bet that Crusaider - if he really gets all that stuff from balen spending not from somewhere els ( some people will understand where i point out) then he should have at least 10k or more vip points.
              Crusader* is in my guild and last time I asked him (few months ago) he was around 50 or 55k vip points lol

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                I have been playing since the start of server 256, and only level 7 VIP. And the only reason for level 9 vip is BG honour loss = 0.
                150% exp is quite a nice addition aswell:P

Comment

bottomline is u get what u pay.. seriously.. what else do you or we or me expect?
                  S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                  IGN : Neggy

Comment

Well they will put vip chests in mpd if that will make you feel better .Btw i wont mind more stuff for VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
                      bottomline is u get what u pay.. seriously.. what else do you or we or me expect?
                      Well need remake Vip Lv bonuses, make allot more levels not only 9 level vip. at least 30 vip levels. each of them 500point line for next level.
                      and vip weekly rewards. put fate stones and some of sylph goods. starting from vip lv1. guys who are vip for year have vip lv 7-8 without spending balens - so there is loyalty program for guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X