Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

World Boss (Bloodfang Removal & A Request)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benzalkonium
    replied
    I am supportive of the idea, and the solution is very easy. they don't necessarily have to switch the wb (with all its stats), just how it looks like! it's not hard. Although I -too- don't think your call would be heard :/

Leave a comment:

• R28388225
    replied
    Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
    I don't even know what the hell he is on about no more. You can't educate pork
    lol you are funny, i dont laugh a lot but you help me a lot with this i feel more intelligent now so ty nebeast see you around

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Clam down guys NE dont waste time^^
    I don't even know what the hell he is on about no more. You can't educate pork

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Clam down guys NE dont waste time^^

Leave a comment:

• R28388225
    replied
    1* He never had a dig at me.. his comment was pathetic and not needed. Just because he would lie to try and get things he wanted does not mean everyone else would do the same.

Well so your comment help ? Not either so... I am agree with the second part but thats why he just emit this supposition.

2* Get your tongue out his *** and get the hell out of here
    Dont be so proud of yourself coz you are behind in your screen so next time try to comment the thread it would be more suitable, the one must get out here is you coz you say nothing. Bye kid

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    Originally posted by R28388225 View Post
    i dont care if he has dig with you or not, just he made a supposition (and not insulting) and all people shout on him.. and i ask you the same question who are you to think you can decide who stay here and who get out? Nothing.
    1* He never had a dig at me.. his comment was pathetic and not needed. Just because he would lie to try and get things he wanted does not mean everyone else would do the same.
    2* Get your tongue out his *** and get the hell out of here

Leave a comment:

• R28388225
    replied
    Who are you? His mother? It looked like he was having a ''dig'' to me. Get out of here
    i dont care if he has dig with you or not, just he made a supposition (and not insulting) and all people shout on him.. and i ask you the same question who are you to think you can decide who stay here and who get out? Nothing.

Leave a comment:

• WarrAngel
    replied
    I for one hope they listen and do this, best wishes for you and your son Zorich

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    hey guyz dont shout on zeref, a lot of people in game lie to have benefits thats why he said " if the kid is real ", he never said the kid is a lie so learn to read carefully too.
    Zorich record you to hit the bloodfang boss and show to your kid every day it can be nice for him and no need to replace the wb ....
    And the benefit from swapping ragnoch for bloodfang ?
    That's the point.

Not like he's asking to swap the boss HP, increase it, w/e or anything that benefits his toon and/or server(s)
    I still find Zeref comment to be misplaced.

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    hey guyz dont shout on zeref, a lot of people in game lie to have benefits thats why he said " if the kid is real ", he never said the kid is a lie so learn to read carefully too.
    Zorich record you to hit the bloodfang boss and show to your kid every day it can be nice for him and no need to replace the wb ....
    Who are you? His mother? It looked like he was having a ''dig'' to me. Get out of here

Leave a comment:

• R28388225
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R226098102
    replied
    My little nephew & niece also like the wolf-event and enjoys me battling with it.
    The you-tube idea is a good one, since most probably the request to shift Bloodfang won't be granted by R2.
    I wish the child all the joy and stay better each day.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    This is going to sound weird...

I can understand that moving to a 2 WB setup is what they want, and I don't argue that. My request is to PLEASE move Bloodfang as a WB in the 4:00 Slot in place of the current Boss there. The reasoning is as follows:

I have a special-needs child at home, just turned 3. He's got diagnosed autism-spectrum apraxia and speech is VERY difficult for him. He's intelligent enough that he knows something's wrong with him and it makes him more and more reluctant to try and verbalize his needs / desires / joy / etc..

On the weekends (when daddy's home), he SO looks forward to sitting on my lap as I fight Bloodfang and will actually participate verbally, saying "woof woof" (pointing to Bloodfang) and "pew pew" (when I fight it) and laughing when I get obliterated - which is HUGE. I do not get the same response from Ragnoch the demon-worm or any other aspect of the game. He sits there, but he doesn't participate. Only Bloodfang draws out his words.

I know this is out of left field, and no one's probably going to give a poop - but if you could somehow find a way to move Bloodfang to the 4:00 World Boss slot for the East Coast, you'd be doing a wonderful thing for an amazing child.

Thank You.
    i don`t promise anything ... but me and a friend can do a modified skin so all the wb will be bloodfang ..i can`t post any further here. you have my contact on site. we will see ... and once again i dunno if is posible.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    can we get a new WB skin? getting tired of playing with worms and dragons all day every day.

PS: I support the words "pew pew"

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    How to disagree with this request, you simply cannot, touches ma heart.
    Gonna just show my support here, sadly i'm aware that r2 won't listen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X