Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Boss (Bloodfang Removal & A Request)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss (Bloodfang Removal & A Request)

This is going to sound weird...

I can understand that moving to a 2 WB setup is what they want, and I don't argue that. My request is to PLEASE move Bloodfang as a WB in the 4:00 Slot in place of the current Boss there. The reasoning is as follows:

I have a special-needs child at home, just turned 3. He's got diagnosed autism-spectrum apraxia and speech is VERY difficult for him. He's intelligent enough that he knows something's wrong with him and it makes him more and more reluctant to try and verbalize his needs / desires / joy / etc..

On the weekends (when daddy's home), he SO looks forward to sitting on my lap as I fight Bloodfang and will actually participate verbally, saying "woof woof" (pointing to Bloodfang) and "pew pew" (when I fight it) and laughing when I get obliterated - which is HUGE. I do not get the same response from Ragnoch the demon-worm or any other aspect of the game. He sits there, but he doesn't participate. Only Bloodfang draws out his words.

I know this is out of left field, and no one's probably going to give a poop - but if you could somehow find a way to move Bloodfang to the 4:00 World Boss slot for the East Coast, you'd be doing a wonderful thing for an amazing child.

Thank You.
    Last edited by Zorich; 11-02-2013, 03:44 PM. Reason: spelling correction

forum lurker here

i hope r2 would do this. it probably wouldn't take much effort at all and anything that benefits a kid with special needs is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by R218857514 View Post
      forum lurker here

i hope r2 would do this. it probably wouldn't take much effort at all and anything that benefits a kid with special needs is worth it.
      if the kid is even real,thou i still agree withthis i hate ragnoch bloodfang ftw

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        if the kid is even real,thou i still agree withthis i hate ragnoch bloodfang ftw
        that's not cool man. why even make a comment like that when someone has nothing to gain. it's not like he's asking to keep the 10:00 wb, just replace ragnoch with bloodfang because it helps his kid talk.

you could have just agreed for your own reasons and been an adult.

Comment

This is the most reasonable and unselfish request I've seen here in the forums, and I'll support it completely. R2 would gain heaps of kudos points from me if they decide to consider and implement this suggestion.

And to anyone who questions Zorich's credibility here (I don't see why anyone would even do so), I will vouch for him. We play on the same server and he's a genuine individual.

Comment

WoW ... just wow.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that Zorich but I don't r2 listens to such particular requests, most of the time they don't even listen when most of us request something...Their relationship with the customers it weak

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                I am sorry to hear that Zorich but I don't r2 listens to such particular requests, most of the time they don't even listen when most of us request something...Their relationship with the customers it weak
                No need to be sorry . He's a really great kid. Smart as all hell and has a great sense of humor already. He's just got some challenges that most of us didn't have to deal with. I'm confident that, given time and a lot of therapy and love, he'll be just fine. Right now it's just few and far between, the things that really draw his words out - and I hate losing one without any power to really stop it, hence the request.

I did get a PM from one person in the community here (thank you - you know who you are) who suggested I make a few recordings of BloodFang World Boss Battles before it goes away, so that I can use them to get him to keep using words. I just want to say that's a great alternative - especially since I can use those anytime. I'll be doing that starting tomorrow AM. If I can rotate 2 or 3 of them with him he shouldn't realize they're the same over and over, at least not for a while.

I'd still love to have BloodFang moved to 4:00 to make it still be somewhat spontaneous, but if not, I've got another thing to do...

Thanks all.

Comment

ZEREF...rly stop write and think 1st before u post something...
                  Zorich i understand u, but u can't do nothing...just take what u get

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

I did get a PM from one person in the community here (thank you - you know who you are) who suggested I make a few recordings of BloodFang World Boss Battles before it goes away, so that I can use them to get him to keep using words. I just want to say that's a great alternative - especially since I can use those anytime.
                    You can as well show some youtube videos ... I support you ! Wish you alll the best
                    Last edited by Face-Star; 11-02-2013, 05:40 PM.
                    Server - 138- Falledge
                    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                    Class - Mage
                    Name - BigBadGirl
                    Level - 70

Comment

Brainless and insensitive remarks is really uncalled for. Like all the above post said, he has nothing to gain from it.

@Zorich I sincerely hope your wish can be granted.
                      Last edited by darrylch; 11-02-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

How to disagree with this request, you simply cannot, touches ma heart.
                        Gonna just show my support here, sadly i'm aware that r2 won't listen.
                        East coast archer.

Comment

can we get a new WB skin? getting tired of playing with worms and dragons all day every day.

PS: I support the words "pew pew"

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            This is going to sound weird...

I can understand that moving to a 2 WB setup is what they want, and I don't argue that. My request is to PLEASE move Bloodfang as a WB in the 4:00 Slot in place of the current Boss there. The reasoning is as follows:

I have a special-needs child at home, just turned 3. He's got diagnosed autism-spectrum apraxia and speech is VERY difficult for him. He's intelligent enough that he knows something's wrong with him and it makes him more and more reluctant to try and verbalize his needs / desires / joy / etc..

On the weekends (when daddy's home), he SO looks forward to sitting on my lap as I fight Bloodfang and will actually participate verbally, saying "woof woof" (pointing to Bloodfang) and "pew pew" (when I fight it) and laughing when I get obliterated - which is HUGE. I do not get the same response from Ragnoch the demon-worm or any other aspect of the game. He sits there, but he doesn't participate. Only Bloodfang draws out his words.

I know this is out of left field, and no one's probably going to give a poop - but if you could somehow find a way to move Bloodfang to the 4:00 World Boss slot for the East Coast, you'd be doing a wonderful thing for an amazing child.

Thank You.
                            i don`t promise anything ... but me and a friend can do a modified skin so all the wb will be bloodfang ..i can`t post any further here. you have my contact on site. we will see ... and once again i dunno if is posible.

Comment

My little nephew & niece also like the wolf-event and enjoys me battling with it.
                              The you-tube idea is a good one, since most probably the request to shift Bloodfang won't be granted by R2.
                              I wish the child all the joy and stay better each day.

Comment

Working...
                              X