Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss (Bloodfang Removal & A Request)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guyz dont shout on zeref, a lot of people in game lie to have benefits thats why he said " if the kid is real ", he never said the kid is a lie so learn to read carefully too.
    Zorich record you to hit the bloodfang boss and show to your kid every day it can be nice for him and no need to replace the wb ....

Comment

Originally posted by R28388225 View Post
      hey guyz dont shout on zeref, a lot of people in game lie to have benefits thats why he said " if the kid is real ", he never said the kid is a lie so learn to read carefully too.
      Zorich record you to hit the bloodfang boss and show to your kid every day it can be nice for him and no need to replace the wb ....
      Who are you? His mother? It looked like he was having a ''dig'' to me. Get out of here

Comment

And the benefit from swapping ragnoch for bloodfang ?
        That's the point.

Not like he's asking to swap the boss HP, increase it, w/e or anything that benefits his toon and/or server(s)
        I still find Zeref comment to be misplaced.
        East coast archer.

Comment

I for one hope they listen and do this, best wishes for you and your son Zorich

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
            Who are you? His mother? It looked like he was having a ''dig'' to me. Get out of here
            i dont care if he has dig with you or not, just he made a supposition (and not insulting) and all people shout on him.. and i ask you the same question who are you to think you can decide who stay here and who get out? Nothing.

Comment

i dont care if he has dig with you or not, just he made a supposition (and not insulting) and all people shout on him.. and i ask you the same question who are you to think you can decide who stay here and who get out? Nothing.
              1* He never had a dig at me.. his comment was pathetic and not needed. Just because he would lie to try and get things he wanted does not mean everyone else would do the same.
              2* Get your tongue out his *** and get the hell out of here

Comment

1* He never had a dig at me.. his comment was pathetic and not needed. Just because he would lie to try and get things he wanted does not mean everyone else would do the same.

Well so your comment help ? Not either so... I am agree with the second part but thats why he just emit this supposition.

2* Get your tongue out his *** and get the hell out of here
                Dont be so proud of yourself coz you are behind in your screen so next time try to comment the thread it would be more suitable, the one must get out here is you coz you say nothing. Bye kid

Comment

Clam down guys NE dont waste time^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Clam down guys NE dont waste time^^
                    I don't even know what the hell he is on about no more. You can't educate pork

Comment

I don't even know what the hell he is on about no more. You can't educate pork
                      lol you are funny, i dont laugh a lot but you help me a lot with this i feel more intelligent now so ty nebeast see you around

Comment

I am supportive of the idea, and the solution is very easy. they don't necessarily have to switch the wb (with all its stats), just how it looks like! it's not hard. Although I -too- don't think your call would be heard :/

Comment

I really hope R2 can do something about Zorich's request!! As a fellow player, I cannot think of any bad outcomes with the WB exchange and, on the other hand, I can see many benefits.
                          Many people say R2 won't listen, but just being here and supporting Zorich is the best we can do.
                          Gogogogogogo #17

Ishi

Comment

Damn, i really gotta say that's pretty touching Z..I've noticed how much you love your kid over the time i've known u man, you're one of the most hilarious individuals i know, not saying this just because we're fellow guild mates but because you're a good dad also..i hope R2 really hears you out..but so far every forums all cries fall on deaf ears..little to no customer service..we're just talking to machines it seems. And for all you who think badly about Zorich or that his kid is "not real", if u don't have anything good to say **** kthx. Anyway, i'm gonna follow up this forum, i wish u all the best big Z. Peace.
                            Nᴀᴍᴇ: Dᴀɪɴᴏ
                            Cʟᴀss: Kɴɪɢʜᴛ
                            Gᴜɪʟᴅ: Dʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀs
                            Sᴇʀá´*ᴇʀ: 224 - Mɪsᴛʏ Pʟᴀɪɴs
                            Iᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴡ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢs ʜᴏɴᴏᴜʀ, ɪᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

Comment

actually we guys were suppose to get only one boss( blood fang) with 3x hp after the 2.1 patch at 10:00 Pm . but since many people from different time zones play and cant play at a single time because of this we were able to get 2 boss. ( still hate it i need 3 boss )
                              Last edited by R28881593; 11-05-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I hope they will change the skin from the boss. Maybe we all should send that thread to the support?

Click image for larger version

Name:	734770bloodfang.png
Views:	2
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	1677600

Comment

Working...
                                X