Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Boss (Bloodfang Removal & A Request)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zorich
    started a topic World Boss (Bloodfang Removal & A Request)

World Boss (Bloodfang Removal & A Request)

This is going to sound weird...

I can understand that moving to a 2 WB setup is what they want, and I don't argue that. My request is to PLEASE move Bloodfang as a WB in the 4:00 Slot in place of the current Boss there. The reasoning is as follows:

I have a special-needs child at home, just turned 3. He's got diagnosed autism-spectrum apraxia and speech is VERY difficult for him. He's intelligent enough that he knows something's wrong with him and it makes him more and more reluctant to try and verbalize his needs / desires / joy / etc..

On the weekends (when daddy's home), he SO looks forward to sitting on my lap as I fight Bloodfang and will actually participate verbally, saying "woof woof" (pointing to Bloodfang) and "pew pew" (when I fight it) and laughing when I get obliterated - which is HUGE. I do not get the same response from Ragnoch the demon-worm or any other aspect of the game. He sits there, but he doesn't participate. Only Bloodfang draws out his words.

I know this is out of left field, and no one's probably going to give a poop - but if you could somehow find a way to move Bloodfang to the 4:00 World Boss slot for the East Coast, you'd be doing a wonderful thing for an amazing child.

Thank You.
    Last edited by Zorich; 11-02-2013, 03:44 PM. Reason: spelling correction

• WarDrag989
    replied
    +1 for the request..

a poll would be lovely to show how any people support the cause

Leave a comment:

• Face-Star
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    I don't know if it was per this request, but in any event, THANK YOU!

My boy's gonna be so happy tomorrow morning
    Nice to hear this

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    I don't know if it was per this request, but in any event, THANK YOU!

My boy's gonna be so happy tomorrow morning

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    It would seem that bloodfang may be back and no slimey worm

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    +1.................

Leave a comment:

• R23148991
    replied
    Believe me, Zorich. I'm an autistic girl as well. I don't have any diffucuilities over talking or whatsoever. but i really prefer it in your way. It causes me joy.

Leave a comment:

• R228571678
    replied
    this is cool kid

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    +1 to this we all want bloodfang back

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    I didn't expect it, but somehow I'm still disappointed

Leave a comment:

• Psychomech
    replied
    now begins the tense hours of anticipation as the patch is being placed...

Leave a comment:

• delforcer
    replied
    I hope they will change the skin from the boss. Maybe we all should send that thread to the support?

Click image for larger version

Name:	734770bloodfang.png
Views:	2
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	1677600

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    actually we guys were suppose to get only one boss( blood fang) with 3x hp after the 2.1 patch at 10:00 Pm . but since many people from different time zones play and cant play at a single time because of this we were able to get 2 boss. ( still hate it i need 3 boss )
    Last edited by R28881593; 11-05-2013, 07:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Impatient
    replied
    Damn, i really gotta say that's pretty touching Z..I've noticed how much you love your kid over the time i've known u man, you're one of the most hilarious individuals i know, not saying this just because we're fellow guild mates but because you're a good dad also..i hope R2 really hears you out..but so far every forums all cries fall on deaf ears..little to no customer service..we're just talking to machines it seems. And for all you who think badly about Zorich or that his kid is "not real", if u don't have anything good to say **** kthx. Anyway, i'm gonna follow up this forum, i wish u all the best big Z. Peace.

Leave a comment:

• Ishizu9264
    replied
    I really hope R2 can do something about Zorich's request!! As a fellow player, I cannot think of any bad outcomes with the WB exchange and, on the other hand, I can see many benefits.
    Many people say R2 won't listen, but just being here and supporting Zorich is the best we can do.
    Gogogogogogo #17

Ishi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X