X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merger Glitching

Server Merger Meltdown
    Server317 was merged with Server320 a few weeks ago and when they merged a BUG of monumental proportion occurred. A single player from the server was accidentally given thousands of items that were
    not meant to be on the players account. The player in question went from a level 1 stable to level 7 overnight. It is understood that the same player has also received thousands of Lvl 60 stones and Soul
    Crystals. The player is considerably lower in level to the top players (cashers and F2P) but is able to pretty much run around undefeated due to this oversight.

A ticket was sent some time ago and some of the stables levels were withdrawn but the player still has a level 4 stable with the rest of the high lvl players only just entering the level 2 stables.

Tonight a number of cash players are handing in their accounts and quitting the game. I'm sure you don't wish to lose $$$'s and ££££'s please make sure this is rectified before the Server goes into meltdown
    and you lose many great players

Regards

Ghully

Originally posted by ghully View Post
    Server Merger Meltdown
    Server317 was merged with Server320 a few weeks ago and when they merged a BUG of monumental proportion occurred. A single player from the server was accidentally given thousands of items that were
    not meant to be on the players account. The player in question went from a level 1 stable to level 7 overnight. It is understood that the same player has also received thousands of Lvl 60 stones and Soul
    Crystals. The player is considerably lower in level to the top players (cashers and F2P) but is able to pretty much run around undefeated due to this oversight.

A ticket was sent some time ago and some of the stables levels were withdrawn but the player still has a level 4 stable with the rest of the high lvl players only just entering the level 2 stables.

Tonight a number of cash players are handing in their accounts and quitting the game. I'm sure you don't wish to lose $$$'s and ££££'s please make sure this is rectified before the Server goes into meltdown

Regards

Ghully
    178 needs a merge just make sure i get free stables etc

Comment

Server Merger Meltdown

Regards

Ghully
      What's this player's name?

Nvm, it's KinkehBlast again, ya, true story.
      Last edited by winlord; 11-02-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Hi there, KinkehBeast here.
        I feel greatly disappointed here as this is all happening behind my back. Now, I agree to everything that happened before the server merge. I was compensated an amount I wasn't aware of being over drastic until I saw the amount of items I was able to get. However there was already a forum opened by a player I will not name and the G M came to my sever and personally dealt with the glitch and the mistake.
        Now if you want to threaten about people quitting and losing Money.... I have many players on my core accounts such as the ones on S1 who also feel all this harassment I'm getting isn't fair either, since I am a casher. They believe I should have kept everything in that mistake as it was nothing to do with me... but I convinced them not to quit the game due to their frustration at this all. Obviously these guys have been playing since the start and have accounts spread out over all your servers. So there are people who believe this is getting out of hand with this constant bombardment of jealousy and harassment.

Ive recently leveled my stables up again and out of pure jealousy that I spent money to do so they are complaining. This game is about progression its going to happen either way you look at it so its rather sad in my opinion.
        Also I would like to look at the comment Ghully made "some of the levels were withdrawn" ... Correction... All the levels were withdrawn.. also... the soul engraving was also reset, my account was also reset. So Everything since then was buillt up with money and determination. My stables were at lv 3 Ghully.. and the reason its now lv 4 is due to the fact you could buy a stack of 100 mount whips x500 per day and it lasted two days (I was vip lv 5 its now lv 8). Also the event quests this month returned 35 whips per 100 used. Its not rocket science to how my stables managed to level again.

Now i'm going to go back to playing the game and having fun. I'm in the 2nd ranked guild due to all the "high" players being in 1 guild and they have been buying out my members with bribes of wings, VIP and clothing.... So its not enough to dominate the server but they have to degrade hard playing individuals too?

Thank you for reading my reply to this outrageous behavior, now I have evidence to show my casher friends exactly whats being said about me. (R2 if your reading this, You might want to consider transferring my account to S1 so I can play in peace with my friends).

KinkehBeast
        GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
        110k Br
        Spreading the Beast

Comment

Server Merger Meltdown

Regards

Ghully
          There have only been two recored players threating to quit.... they also made a public display about it and confessed to Blaming me for it. Like I said complete unjustified Harassment. However these players are active and are playing and haven't quit...
          Clearly just trying to kick up a stink about a problem that isn't there.

Thanks Ghully for your Lack of information provided in your claim.
          GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
          110k Br
          Spreading the Beast

Comment

I'm not joining the witch hunt, but just stating that you need 10000 whips to level from 3 to 4.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

This is kind of funny of what KinkehBeast is saying that after they lower his stables that he was able to level it again out of pure money and determination is a not the entire truth. If what you are saying and telling me is true they compensated you for all the harassment so by making that comment you are not saying the complete truth. Also by talking to you tonight you are saying that R2 will not do nothing to you as you know R2 personally ( Yes i have Screen Shots of him saying it.) so basically your untouchable.

Ok lets do the math about the training mounts to see if what he says adds up. =
              Day 1. - 500 packs of training whips - 1999 Balens for 100 Whips - 1999 x 500 = 999500 balens you need ( 30,000 = $299.99 USD. Since Kink leaves in UK we will convert it. ) $299.99 = 187.99 pounds. So 999500/30,000 = 33 ( round down for good measure) so he will have to buy the 30,000 balen pack 33 times. So that would be 187.99 pounds x 33 = 6203.67 pounds. ( WOW THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY) converted to USA = $9899.82. Just think this is 1 day

Ok lets do the math on the VIP levels as he claims he went from 5 to 8.
              5-6 1500
              6-7 2300
              7-8 3300
              Total amount needed = 7100 points and 1 point = 100 balens spent. so take 7100 x 100 = 710000 balens. So if what he claims in true and he purchased as much as he says he should be alot higher then level 8 VIP.

Ok lets do the math on stable level up and see how many whips are needed.
              Upgrade stables to level 3 (51,000 points required for upgrade). - Claims he was already here so we will skip this one.
              Upgrade stables to level4 (101000 points required for upgrade). So 100 x 500 = 50,000 Whips ( 1 days if you got all 500) Day 2 - 100 x 500 = 50,000 ( Day 2 ). 0.0 still not enough. Oh wait the event that was running also.
              [Activity] Love Thy Mount.
              Train your mount (20) times: Mount Training Whip x5, Soul Crystal x20, Monster Scrap x1
              Train your mount (100) times: Mount Training Whip x30, Soul Crystal x150, Monster Scrap x5
              So Train it 120 times and get 35 Training whips. 0.0 how many of these did he get. So 50,000 Whips a day we will need to take 50,000/120= 416 x 35 = 14,560 extra whips

So what does this all means well lets see below.

Day 1 = Amount of whips = 64560 whips = Amount he spent = 6203.67 pounds. USA = $9899.82 and his VIP level should be ( 999500 ( Balens ) / 100 ( for 1 point) = Level 5 - level 9. 0.0 wait he said he only level 8.

So.................. Is what he is saying True or Not ill leave that up you to decide but the numbers don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by drew09225 View Post
                This is kind of funny of what KinkehBeast is saying that after they lower his stables that he was able to level it again out of pure money and determination is a not the entire truth. If what you are saying and telling me is true they compensated you for all the harassment so by making that comment you are not saying the complete truth. Also by talking to you tonight you are saying that R2 will not do nothing to you as you know R2 personally ( Yes i have Screen Shots of him saying it.) so basically your untouchable.

Ok lets do the math about the training mounts to see if what he says adds up. =
                Day 1. - 500 packs of training whips - 1999 Balens for 100 Whips - 1999 x 500 = 999500 balens you need ( 30,000 = $299.99 USD. Since Kink leaves in UK we will convert it. ) $299.99 = 187.99 pounds. So 999500/30,000 = 33 ( round down for good measure) so he will have to buy the 30,000 balen pack 33 times. So that would be 187.99 pounds x 33 = 6203.67 pounds. ( WOW THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY) converted to USA = $9899.82. Just think this is 1 day

Ok lets do the math on the VIP levels as he claims he went from 5 to 8.
                5-6 1500
                6-7 2300
                7-8 3300
                Total amount needed = 7100 points and 1 point = 100 balens spent. so take 7100 x 100 = 710000 balens. So if what he claims in true and he purchased as much as he says he should be alot higher then level 8 VIP.

Ok lets do the math on stable level up and see how many whips are needed.
                Upgrade stables to level 3 (51,000 points required for upgrade). - Claims he was already here so we will skip this one.
                Upgrade stables to level4 (101000 points required for upgrade). So 100 x 500 = 50,000 Whips ( 1 days if you got all 500) Day 2 - 100 x 500 = 50,000 ( Day 2 ). 0.0 still not enough. Oh wait the event that was running also.
                [Activity] Love Thy Mount.
                Train your mount (20) times: Mount Training Whip x5, Soul Crystal x20, Monster Scrap x1
                Train your mount (100) times: Mount Training Whip x30, Soul Crystal x150, Monster Scrap x5
                So Train it 120 times and get 35 Training whips. 0.0 how many of these did he get. So 50,000 Whips a day we will need to take 50,000/120= 416 x 35 = 14,560 extra whips

So what does this all means well lets see below.

Day 1 = Amount of whips = 64560 whips = Amount he spent = 6203.67 pounds. USA = $9899.82 and his VIP level should be ( 999500 ( Balens ) / 100 ( for 1 point) = Level 5 - level 9. 0.0 wait he said he only level 8.

So.................. Is what he is saying True or Not ill leave that up you to decide but the numbers don't lie.
                You didnt count into consideration of the event quest not to mention Guild chests on a weekly basis and owning my own guild that was feeding me chests also. It didnt spring over night but there was help with the whips in the shop that helped gain the rest of my level like I mentioned.

Also i was at the end of lv 5 vip not and ive not entered lv 8 i'm almost lv out (about 500 points before it) ... and!! There's no way i have spent 6k. your calculations are wrong.

I never claimed to say I brought 10k whips (i said it was available in the shop) , and you dont need 10k whips to level stables from 3-4.. Your luck on therion's blessing cuts out Half of the exp needed. Since i had very regular moments of 540+ exp from using stacks of 20x whips. Now thats a big chunk dont you agree?
                Last edited by Kagelol; 11-03-2013, 01:48 AM. Reason: Merging posts.
                GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                110k Br
                Spreading the Beast

Comment

Just saying, from 5->8 VIP it is 3300-1500=1800, the amount doesn't reset, so it would require 180k balens spent, if the player went from 3->4 stables that would put him/her at lvl 9 VIP. Also the event quest is once a day and the max amount of whips you can get back is 35*5/6(forgot amount of days it lasts) but roughly 200 back.

Comment

I have been informed that this issue is again under investigation.
                    So GM's/Dev's are looking into it. While they do please be patient, and keep your concerns in tickets, or PM to one of the mods.

Comment

Working...
                    X