X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by tyluvme View Post
    knights just suck in general my mage can tank better then any knight out there. i would much rather bring a 2nd mage then run with a useless knight. knights only use is apollo and 2 archers can cycle IS to get the same effect of why would you ever need a knight when 3 archers/1mager or 2 archers/2 mages would work much better. All the good knights are heavy cashers so to claim that knights are good is just invalid.
    Archer are far worse than knights. You need much more cash to even keep up with knights and mages. With out cash involved your archer will not be that great higher lvls. They own lower lvls and WB and other events thath ave ranks in them. However, unless they cash hard they suck in pvp. They can't break through knights defenses. Clearly you been playing with crappy knight players that do not know how to play there toon correctly. Knights far from being a sucky class. Mages are OP i give you that and ill even go and say they are probably the strongest class in the game. However, they only rule in pvp due to troops. Get troops out of the way mages are squishy as hell and any knight can tear them apart. Troops are the only thing saving them.

Archers on the other hand get eaten up by both knights and mages. So it sucks to be them bc in order to be a good archer and not die so fast is if you cash hard. Archers require the most cash to be up on par with the rest of the classes. I would say knights require the least since there passive boosts give them the most out of all classes. They get free BR compared to other classes do since knights have two passives that are boosted by 20%. Where as the other classes only have 1 passive. Do not judge knight based off the crappy knights in your server. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• tyluvme
    replied
    knights just suck in general my mage can tank better then any knight out there. i would much rather bring a 2nd mage then run with a useless knight. knights only use is apollo and 2 archers can cycle IS to get the same effect of why would you ever need a knight when 3 archers/1mager or 2 archers/2 mages would work much better. All the good knights are heavy cashers so to claim that knights are good is just invalid.

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    SryThat was my mistake with quote ^^ morning hungover fault
    Now should be better
    accepted lol

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
    umm did you try to read my post? you quoted my post and its irrelevant to your reply post.
    SryThat was my mistake with quote ^^ morning hungover fault
    Now should be better

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    I gain usualy dryad before bg end, and i go kill officer. Many ppl do it and evryone can if have good br for his bg barket
    I rly dont care who like me or who call me trollso feel free for it ^^

umm did you try to read my post? you quoted my post and its irrelevant to your reply post.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    I gain usualy dryad before bg end, and go kill officer. Many ppl do it and evryone can if have good br for his bg barket
    I rly dont care who like me or who call me trollso feel free for it ^^
    Last edited by miQQQs; 11-03-2013, 06:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    I think what Anata was trying to say is that it's meaningless to proclaim a class is strong when it is buffed with 50% dryads. If the OP truly wanted to demonstrate the strength of his class, he should have posted an example of him doing something at a certain BR that the other classes cannot accomplish. That would have given him more credibility than simply showing him doing something that other classes can do if given the same amount of buffs.
    OR he could have NOTmade the title thread that way. makes no sense to show how strong knights are when he even proclaimed that he has dryads when he killed the resource officer. -_-

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    I think what Anata was trying to say is that it's meaningless to proclaim a class is strong when it is buffed with 50% dryads. If the OP truly wanted to demonstrate the strength of his class, he should have posted an example of him doing something at a certain BR that the other classes cannot accomplish. That would have given him more credibility than simply showing him doing something that other classes can do if given the same amount of buffs.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Should i say something more then lmao?
    Guy post video, say look i'm pro and powerfull. But he is on 50% dryad...and sry guys for that, this is silly for me No matter what class he or someone play,mage archer knight or comBo. If someone try show his power on 50% stat bost, i say this is not showing power but dumb try to be cool
    Ok go kill the officer without dryads and tell us how it went.

Leave a comment:

• Bigal7733
    replied
    Guy post video, say look i'm pro and powerfull. But he is on 50% dryad...and sry guys for that, this is silly for me No matter what class he or someone play,mage archer knight or comBo. If someone try show his power on 50% stat bost, i say this is not showing power but dumb try to be cool
    man u are so damn lame pls go somewhere else, take your weak negative comments to your guild or somethin i hope to see you in bg

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by R226098102 View Post
    He can post anything he wants, why you're trolling lol. You're not an authority to comment on knights; you don't play them.
    Keep with your mage there.
    He was maining archer until recently. I don't see any knights bashing his archer and now his ego flew sky high after playing mage. Probably to vent his anger on knights that pwn his archer hard.
    Last edited by darrylch; 11-02-2013, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R226098102
    replied
    I'm not hater...but i can show u your power against me next time just post video with what u get w/o dryaDIf t need it in 65-74 bg...your problem
    He can post anything he wants, why you're trolling lol. You're not an authority to comment on knights; you don't play them.
    Keep with your mage there.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyTakeda
    replied
    how much dryad % you had when you fight the angel?

Leave a comment:

• kingofgamez
    replied
    thanks bro ill try to put up some more good ones

Leave a comment:

Working...
X