Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who says knights are weak :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says knights are weak :p

Click image for larger version

Name:	resource officer.png
Views:	1
Size:	949.0 KB
ID:	1741182

a few dryads and boom
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Only the feeble minded say that knights are weak lv70+ LOL (if they are built correctly, obviously)

Comment

I foresee kattuktk stepping into this thread and comes with his dramamama about how knight sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        I foresee kattuktk stepping into this thread and comes with his dramamama about how knight sucks.
        Knight sucks,but beat damn archers^^
        ThearD with dryad bombing as a open post...for what?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

because i was bored and thought it was funny
          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

YEAH, dryad bombing is rly funny60k br 50% dryad= 90k br...where is fun?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i play a bit then i have some fun whats wrong with that?
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Nuthinghave fun,just post video with power of dryad...show No power

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

im 94k battle rating lord divine brotha so get my power confused with a little fun hater
                  LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                    im 94k battle rating lord divine brotha so get my power confused with a little fun hater
                    I'm not hater...but i can show u your power against me next time just post video with what u get w/o dryaDIf t need it in 65-74 bg...your problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ok i also have a lvl 82 talent so hope to see ya soon
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

I never said that knights suck everywhere, they just dont have any event where they can step in and say "I'm the tankiest of the 3, I'm taking the prizes" , yes nice job beating the resource manager, but an archer could do it in a much better way. Knights dont have good talents and their "defenses" dont get them any advantage in terms of prizes over the other classes in any event u can name. Their shields are ******* slow and dont have any talent to reduce the CD of them. The continous buffing up of troop counts with every patch is not helping them either, yes that thing effects archers also, but it hurts knights the most.
                        Knights atleast at this point of time are the worst out of the 3 classes overall ( If u talk about "all" aspects of the game combined ) . The only thing which knights can do is counter archers in GA and GB. Thats it.

Comment

well to combat your statement i am a crit with 4500 crit and i can still tank LLnm just fine with no buffs.

i also make alot more gold in WB seeing as i can rank in top 10 now.

yes i do lack in pvp combat but im lord divine and at this point pvp combat isnt that important just fun.

so i can build even faster now and still have fun and enjoy the game.

so i disagree and i think knights are EPIC. just got to put the time in
                          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                            well to combat your statement i am a crit with 4500 crit and i can still tank LLnm just fine with no buffs.

i also make alot more gold in WB seeing as i can rank in top 10 now.

yes i do lack in pvp combat but im lord divine and at this point pvp combat isnt that important just fun.

so i can build even faster now and still have fun and enjoy the game.

so i disagree and i think knights are EPIC. just got to put the time in
                            It's not about whether u do good in WB, divine altar etc or not, its about whether a same BR archer or mage could do the job better, and the answer i believe in yes.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              It's not about whether u do good in WB, divine altar etc or not, its about whether a same BR archer or mage could do the job better, and the answer i believe in yes.
                              well u got it wrong cause its about if u have fun or not bro
                              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Working...
                              X