• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    SryThat was my mistake with quote ^^ morning hungover fault
    Now should be better
    accepted lol

Comment

knights just suck in general my mage can tank better then any knight out there. i would much rather bring a 2nd mage then run with a useless knight. knights only use is apollo and 2 archers can cycle IS to get the same effect of why would you ever need a knight when 3 archers/1mager or 2 archers/2 mages would work much better. All the good knights are heavy cashers so to claim that knights are good is just invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by tyluvme View Post
        knights just suck in general my mage can tank better then any knight out there. i would much rather bring a 2nd mage then run with a useless knight. knights only use is apollo and 2 archers can cycle IS to get the same effect of why would you ever need a knight when 3 archers/1mager or 2 archers/2 mages would work much better. All the good knights are heavy cashers so to claim that knights are good is just invalid.
        Archer are far worse than knights. You need much more cash to even keep up with knights and mages. With out cash involved your archer will not be that great higher lvls. They own lower lvls and WB and other events thath ave ranks in them. However, unless they cash hard they suck in pvp. They can't break through knights defenses. Clearly you been playing with crappy knight players that do not know how to play there toon correctly. Knights far from being a sucky class. Mages are OP i give you that and ill even go and say they are probably the strongest class in the game. However, they only rule in pvp due to troops. Get troops out of the way mages are squishy as hell and any knight can tear them apart. Troops are the only thing saving them.

Archers on the other hand get eaten up by both knights and mages. So it sucks to be them bc in order to be a good archer and not die so fast is if you cash hard. Archers require the most cash to be up on par with the rest of the classes. I would say knights require the least since there passive boosts give them the most out of all classes. They get free BR compared to other classes do since knights have two passives that are boosted by 20%. Where as the other classes only have 1 passive. Do not judge knight based off the crappy knights in your server. Thank you.

Comment

knights that i run with are Lady Fabulous and Skenderbea and while they are strong archers do more damage then they do, have better skills to use. if i pot ( something i rarely do in PvP cos i think its pointless) my mage can beat crusader and thats with him stunning me.
          Last edited by tyluvme; 11-03-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

knights that i run with are Lady Fabulous and Skenderbea and while they are strong archers do more damage then they do, have better skills to use. if i pot ( something i rarely do in PvP cos i think its pointless) my mage can beat crusader and thats with him stunning me.
            Who's your mage and if you run with LadyFab and Skenderbea then they are far from being sucky knights. They are one of the best knights in the game. Archers are suppose to be doing more dmg than knights do. That is there specialty. HIgh patk and medium defenses. Knights specialty is high pdef which can most of the time outshine the high patk of an archer. I bet you anything LadyFab and Skenderbea can tank those high patk archers you are talking about and end up winning in the end. Archers tend to get the low end of the stick in the end game. Mages end up being Op through out the whole thing. Also I highly doubt your mage can beat Crusader unless you are Invasian or other top mages in the west servers.

Comment

with Lv 5 pots i can im a PDEF mage and even at 50% damage buff i live thru his EDD have fallen a lil behind as im close to my 70 set completed once i have that and Lv 80 so i can again work on HS will be back to kickin crusaders a$$ again. and i dont mean that LF or sken sux they are both great knoghts to run with but given the choice i would much rather run 2 mages/2 archers in everything but with lack of ppl able to keep up or competent pilots forced to run with knights
              Last edited by tyluvme; 11-03-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

with Lv 5 pots i can im a PDEF mage and even at 50% damage buff i live thru his EDD have fallen a lil behind as im close to my 70 set completed once i have that and Lv 80 so i can again work on HS will be back to kickin crusaders *** again
                Who is your mage? If you don't say who your mage is then you are telling a big fat lie. Sorry but it's really hard to believe that you are that strong. Yes he is a knight and weak against mages but you will need ver high matk. So unless you are one of the top mages on the ranks I doubt you can. Also once crusader ends up getting his set then you be having a hard time again since he still has 60 leg. Lastly, being a pdef mage will mean you are sacrifcing important stats which is why most mages do not stack pdef. If you are a pdef mage that must mean you are a hard casher to afford to stack pdef and not hinder your stats as much. So with that being said you can't judge that all mages are like that when most mages arn't that tanking. So you can't say that all knights suck just bc you spend 10 grad on your toon to sustain that stat since you are the minority of this game.

Comment

my mage is DeusErroneus

Comment

MDEF is only important for PvP and as i dont seek out mages in BG i dont need MDEF gems and can use crit gems instead. crit also being the biggest factor in me beating crusader

Comment

its more about playing smart then being a casher and as my VIP points are only 7k theres no way i have spent 10k on my toon i have only just hit Lv 3 stable with the last whip event. you just have to know what stats you can give up. this whole game is based on timing once you have that worked out you can get every far without cashing much

Comment

MDEF is only important for PvP and as i dont seek out mages in BG i dont need MDEF gems and can use crit gems instead. crit also being the biggest factor in me beating crusader
                        I don't see your pdef being high enough to tank his amount of patk lol. It's only 14k. Also you are sacrificing your mdef for crit which will eventually make things worse in the long run. You are dead meat against other mages and in CW. I guess it's possible right now you might have a chance but keep in mind he doesn't even has his set done yet. By the time he gets his set done you be back from the beginning and can't win again. Anyways though claiming that all knights suck is stupid since no knights are far from being the worst class. They fall short against mages but they are suppose to fall short against mages. Lastly, i doubt you can tank better than a knight with 14k pdef and 63k hp lol. Really like to see you tank lych nm or something with those stats.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          I don't see your pdef being high enough to tank his amount of patk lol. It's only 14k. Also you are sacrificing your mdef for crit which will eventually make things worse in the long run. You are dead meat against other mages and in CW. I guess it's possible right now you might have a chance but keep in mind he doesn't even has his set done yet. By the time he gets his set done you be back from the beginning and can't win again. Anyways though claiming that all knights suck is stupid since no knights are far from being the worst class. They fall short against mages but they are suppose to fall short against mages. Lastly, i doubt you can tank better than a knight with 14k pdef and 63k hp lol. Really like to see you tank lych nm or something with those stats.
                          Sounds like another zeref who claims to be able to tank moon nm with 7k pdef and 30k hp

Comment

and what do you do with your MDEF gems at CW time?? prob them same i do for my PDEF gems?? convert them? as i said its all about playing smarter and PDEF is only 14k atm cos PDEF astral is only Lv 4 if you had of checked and though about it normal PDEF with Lv 7 astral is 18k+ that with Lv 7 goddess lets me tank just fine, only toons that tank better then me on my server are LF, Sken, Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              Sounds like another zeref who claims to be able to tank moon nm with 7k pdef and 30k hp
                              even with my current stats i can tank upto Lv 12 in spire

Comment

and what do you do with your MDEF gems at CW time?? prob them same i do for my PDEF gems?? convert them? as i said its all about playing smarter and PDEF is only 14k atm cos PDEF astral is only Lv 4 if you had of checked and though about it normal PDEF with Lv 7 astral is 18k+ that with Lv 7 goddess lets me tank just fine, only toons that tank better then me on my server are LF, Sken, Vulcan

Which are all knights lol. Which proves my point that knights do not suck and are the best tankers for MPs compared to mages and archers lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X