Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who says knights are weak :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyluvme View Post
    and what do you do with your MDEF gems at CW time?? prob them same i do for my PDEF gems?? convert them? as i said its all about playing smarter and PDEF is only 14k atm cos PDEF astral is only Lv 4 if you had of checked and though about it normal PDEF with Lv 7 astral is 18k+ that with Lv 7 goddess lets me tank just fine, only toons that tank better then me on my server are LF, Sken, Vulcan
    wow with just +3 more lvls of pdef astral you will gain 4k more pdef? i dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
      wow with just +3 more lvls of pdef astral you will gain 4k more pdef? i dont think so.
      no with astral and troop enlightment

current stats atm unbuffed MATK 25k, PDEF 17k MDEF 18k, HP 72k

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Which are all knights lol. Which proves my point that knights do not suck and are the best tankers for MPs compared to mages and archers lol.
        correction they are all heavy casher knights

Comment

Originally posted by tyluvme View Post
          correction they are all heavy casher knights
          Still doesn't take away the fact that knights are meant to tank. Even medium cash knights do pretty well in everything. They still out beat archers within the same BR most of the time and they still tank very well for MPs and spire. Mages will always outshine knight as they are suppose to outshine knights. So you can't really compare mages to knights.

Comment

while knights might have been meant to tank what they bring to the table doesn't outweigh what an archer or mage could bring in there place

Comment

Go beat a Knight as a Mage with no troops if you think knights suck...then you will see whos better at tanking.

Comment

sigh been there done that only ones i cant beat are the ones that are hard cashers
                Last edited by tyluvme; 11-03-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

what reward you get after beating the Resource officer ?
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Next week i'll try too to kill the officer
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

why need to tank? rage rune + EDD, they normally 1hit die
                      IGN: watty
                      Server:s271
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120k + growing slowly
                      Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                        why need to tank? rage rune + EDD, they normally 1hit die
                        try that in 70-79 BG

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          what reward you get after beating the Resource officer ?
                          500 team points and they cant cart 30 sec^^ or i'm wrong, will do this 2day and post result^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              I don't see your pdef being high enough to tank his amount of patk lol. It's only 14k. Also you are sacrificing your mdef for crit which will eventually make things worse in the long run. You are dead meat against other mages and in CW. I guess it's possible right now you might have a chance but keep in mind he doesn't even has his set done yet. By the time he gets his set done you be back from the beginning and can't win again. Anyways though claiming that all knights suck is stupid since no knights are far from being the worst class. They fall short against mages but they are suppose to fall short against mages. Lastly, i doubt you can tank better than a knight with 14k pdef and 63k hp lol. Really like to see you tank lych nm or something with those stats.
                              No, he does quite well in CW and can tank well too. Kicks my butt with my higher mdef and fairly high will destroyer.
                              Serenity
                              Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                                Next week i'll try too to kill the officer
                                pff james we all know how u were killed by Hobo in bg with 7k br difference

and PS i saw a video of an archer who had 100k hp with drayad almost killed the officer he just needed one more strike ,,

his troops suked though coz he was lvl 54

archers must be really the best i think , coz that guy had 70k br without drayad at lvl 54 .. he just messed his skills a bit but then archers are OP at very many places no matter who ignores them
                                Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-13-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X