Worst BG system ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Well slow leveling is pointless if you ever intend of going past 64.
    It all depends on how much you cash. if you don't cash, slow levelling provides easier access to higher honor ranks and insignias for legendary equips before moving into the 60+ zone.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      he never asked where you from and you didnt understand what he meant...well this is the game bro either slow level and miss better gear either fast level get crushed or cash and crush
      Is there ever any end to you not reading and just posting what you think.

If you look back you will find that MM is replying to a comment directed at him by Kattuktk in post 6, which sort of said that MM should shut up because he can't speak any other language other than english.

Now I do understand that "Swedish" is the primary language of Sweden, so I am guessing that english is also his 2nd language. So by saying he was Swedish, he was making it know that he can in fact speak more than 1 language.

As for the topic of this thread. Battlegrounds have always been unfair in some form or other. I played when there were only 2 levels. Below 40 and 40+. Now that was worse than any type of battleground that is around now.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        Okay Mr. IQ, what does this mean:

They could at least use google translate =\
        He means that the battleground system is not fair as if you level up then you get smoked in BG. If u dont wanna get smoked in BG, then you have to stay low level which have its own disadvantages.
        In the line which you have quoted, he means that normally it is not the case that you give up one advantage(good performance in BG) for other(getting to a high level). So he is asking the devs to think about that.

Comment

It all depends on how much you cash. if you don't cash, slow levelling provides easier access to higher honor ranks and insignias for legendary equips before moving into the 60+ zone.
          His point is that you need so much exp for talents at 65+ that you can catch up with any slow leveler during this time. If you don't care about having advantage before 65, slow leveling is completely pointless.
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Solution, level up fast, dryad bomb everything! mwahahahaha
            Ninno20
            Foul Marsh - S328
            Knight 60+

Comment

You know you can't achieve high ranks by dryad bombing right?

Comment

why? i not get much xp if i dryad bomb a high titled guy while i have low title?
                Ninno20
                Foul Marsh - S328
                Knight 60+

Comment

You do, but at some point you will lose more honor while building up dryads than you gain in the end. Good luck dryading when you're high/imperial commander lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X