• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Me and my team have No problems to do tok hard daily
    and nm? anyways lets not start some crappy talking sy gonna kill us

Comment

Just need some clarification from R2. Is the above action considered an exploit of game features? I read somewhere that stripping to give honor to others in bg is considered an exploit. In this case, the benefit goes to both others and those who strip.

Comment

Originally posted by R23023768 View Post
        Just need some clarification from R2. Is the above action considered an exploit of game features? I read somewhere that stripping to give honor to others in bg is considered an exploit. In this case, the benefit goes to both others and those who strip.
        It would be considered an exploit, but since so many players agree to do it and the ones in case willing to cooperate, I doubt they receive punishment. Still, we don't understand the logic of R2Games' authorities, so we'll never be sure.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Server which does that has more gain than lost. Server who refused to stripped in the long run will hurt them more in classwar.
          Imagine Kabam players all doing nm mode and r2 server all doing hard mode. thats a vast difference not to mention when you are hunting lvl 70 legendary gears you need 25000 insignia for 1 piece eq. a 500 insignia box versus a 180 insignia box in the long run will hurt the server who refused to strip for its entire region.

My cross server top 1-4 i dont think they will do that.

Jeffhawk S1
          OaceO S127
          Sinner S7
          Malleus R50

This 4 can determine what box the whole cross server get. I highly doubt they will be like kabam players whom show they are so cooperative to strip. As long as 3 of the 4 does that you are fine to try NM. If not in the long run r2 server will lose to kabam server because if u compare the rewards its ridiculously unbalance. Also the exp gain is vastly difference.

120 Spirit versus 45 Spirit
          500 insignia versus 180 insignia.

Kabam players with 80-90k can do NM mode
          R2 players with 105k can only do hard mode.
          Long run r2 players will lose out in CW.

Sy how about telling people what time they should remove the eq.
          To my understanding 3 is the timing which server takes the highest br. Is it 5 or 7 required to strip?
          Last edited by R214942691; 11-03-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

ty post removed and from blog too who want`s info can contact me. or enter the fb group. verification from now on. so we don`t have "good" people around.

Comment

Assuming that the action is deemed to be an exploit, the video clip in the opening post is so revealing of attempts by top players to exploit the game features. There is so much publicity about this "exploit" that top players might be under scrutiny and be punished if they try to do. Of course if the top players want to take the risk, I am all for it. I am a light casher and can definitely benefit from more freebies.

Comment

Hardly an 'exploit' .... get a grip. If people wanna run around with no equipment, how is that an 'exploit'?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

so it looks like no one on eu servers tried this, except of r4ge maybe? but then something went wrong cause i cant find him in the top list anymore

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    It's before 3 am isn't it? have all ur stuff off? Then a lot of players can farm it.... nice work.
                    Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    You're wrong.
                    Then waht time is it supposed to be then?
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i dont think it is called Exploit as they stripped not for others but for the advantages for themself!!!
                      but if others can join the NM and enjoy together so why not. the one stripped did not give any action to others like in BG so it is different case.
                      ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                        Then waht time is it supposed to be then?
                        You're welcome to read symedia's blog to find out. The internet is full of answers.

Comment

Working...
                        X