VIP Improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Improvements

was wondering but after paying for VIP it seems the only thing it's useful for is the additional 50% exp, i mean the "castle appearance" is nice but still, and the usage of vip coins...well there's already a thread about that already so won't go into it, and ofc the "weekly gifts" which are just the luck stones and a couple of keys, i would suggest slightly improving VIP rights to have them continue paying for their service, a good example would be slightly more Stamina per reset? or x10-20 additional small horns per login or simply make world chat free for vip either works, maybe work on the vip wheel as well, if you don't want to hand out the rare gems and such, just put casual items ppl could enjoy in their place, example "take out all the "normal" seeds and put a slightly better version of them, maybe add stacks of x2,x5 and x5 small horns and add lv.1-2 gems instead of the rare ones with an actual decent chance of getting them....can't think of much for now but i seriously do think the VIP is somewhat lacking (Just my 2 cents)

P.S. You could always come up with a select few items and set up a poll and have players pick some out, and of course at least 1 rare gem inthere with a "real" chance of getting it say 1-5% probability
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

They really should add lvl 1-2 gems instead. Because it is not possible to get any of the gems right now, its just a big swindle.

"Oh my god, you have a chance to get lvl 7 gems?! *instant buys VIP*" i have used over 60+ Tokens and never gotten anything good from the Wheel.

Comment

vip could be build in stages I think , each stage giving a bit more and more , even having a better wheel after a certain stage...

Comment

Maybe fix the rates of getting them gems. But honestly, I only got VIP for the 50% exp bonus lol
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: Jezzah
        Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
        Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
        Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
        Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
        IGN: Ayan
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Level: 36
        Guild: Reckoning

Comment

True enough the only "decent" thing about ViP is the 50% xp bonus, i really do hope they make some improvements to it before my vip subs ends, cuz i doubt i'll repurchase it, i'll save the money for other promos which i might find benificial (recharge pack was a really good example) a lot of players bought belens just for that, I'll give them props for that one good deal even if all you had to recharge was $5 along the lines
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

To tell the truth I really would like to get VIP, however, the game offers only Paypal option for that, and that is no good, as not everyone can use it. It would be great it it would be possible to use Moneybookers for this. It would bring way more players, I know, as I discussed it with a lot of players and they have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa616 View Post
              To tell the truth I really would like to get VIP, however, the game offers only Paypal option for that, and that is no good, as not everyone can use it. It would be great it it would be possible to use Moneybookers for this. It would bring way more players, I know, as I discussed it with a lot of players and they have the same problem.
              Not True, i Bought VIP with the USE of UGC (Ultimate GameCard) it's a well known pre-paid card that comes in $5,$10,$20,$50 and $100, and is found in just about anywhere, wal-mart,CVS,7/11, Rite Aid, Etc. (buy the card scratch the pin and ta-da) still though prolly wont use the rest for vip anymore till they fixed the lack of actual "Benefits"
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Adding a Free Skill Reset every month would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa616 View Post
                  i have bought vip and balens with mobile pay...

Moock [S1]

Comment

Originally posted by adogsworld View Post
                    Adding a Free Skill Reset every month would be nice.
                    ^ I did nto think of this but certainly sounds nice, its a way to help us mix and match what suits our playstyle best, i think 1 reset per month would be nice either way if they dont like it they still have to pay an xtra month to reset again
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hmmm More Avatar Options For VIP? ._. another Harmless Bonus
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                        Hmmm More Avatar Options For VIP? ._. another Harmless Bonus
                        I second this. More avatars would be nice. Or costumes. Looking like everyone else is a bummer.
                        Ignore this bit

Comment

Working...
                        X