Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tower of Kings not the same for armor games.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Kings not the same for armor games.

So yesterday, 11/2/2013 Armor Games (i play the S3/S6 merged server) FINALLY got the ToK that everyone else has where its based off the top players and not some ridiculous NPCs that weren't even beatable. Today I'm told that it was reset and isn't that way anymore.

When a party of 2 80k+s and 2 100k+s do ToK with the ridiculous NPCs they can't even get past stage 3/4 of ToK Hard. Versus the top 5-8 as it SHOULD BE, its doable.

WHY do WE not have the SAME TOWER OF KINGS as ALL other servers?

Because ToK takes the top players of your publisher under your timezone so that's why not all are the same.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Lol no, npcs are waaaay harder than anything your top players could be at. Our server was at around 45k br I think when ToK was released and we could barely finish easy against default NPCs (they were all named something like Shadow Soul and had identical sets with appolo wings). When it was fixed a few weeks later we could already finish normal with almost the same BR.

Sorry to hear armor games had that problem until now, but that's really up to your publisher to fix it.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

R2 is the publisher for wartune on armor games

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
          R2 is the publisher for wartune on armor games
          Go to Ranking->Player Strength->Cross-Server.
          Those are for Armor game alone / Kabam alone/Kongregate alone/R2Games alone. The ranking will be based on what YOUR servers see as cross server rankning. And these are special for each site alone. EX; Armor Games has their servers cross strength as tok base. While R2 Has their players as cross strength.

Hope it helped somewhat
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
            Go to Ranking->Player Strength->Cross-Server.
            Those are for Armor game alone / Kabam alone/Kongregate alone/R2Games alone. The ranking will be based on what YOUR servers see as cross server rankning. And these are special for each site alone. EX; Armor Games has their servers cross strength as tok base. While R2 Has their players as cross strength.

Hope it helped somewhat
            You are incorrect. I play on Kongregate-1. Our cross-server rankings/ToK opponents are based on armor games, kabam, and kongregate. (In the rankings they sometimes say kong, but some of the players like johann for example are from armor games, druss from kabam etc.)

Still doesn't change the fact that R2 is the publisher for armor, kabam, and kongregate. customer support is provided by R2 not armor games.

Comment

Oooo. I didnt know you guys had a 'merged' cross server. Sorry bout that
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Huh? We only have kabam players in cross server rankings/tok. If you get all players combined that's pretty strange indeed.

Also when I tried to file a ticket to R2 to solve my account issue they told me to contact kabam (and kabam support links to R2, so I still haven't solved it, haha).
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

well if that is true then u all have an advantage over r2 lol

Comment

Perhaps you guys dont get it... There are NO SHADOW PLAYERS. We play versus "Shadow king souls" NPCs that are stupid high BR compared to shadow players that other servers get.

Comment

Armorgames Server 4 has same problem - we fight "Shadow King's Souls" in TOK. And in Cross-Server Rankings we see ONLY people from our server - nobody else.
                      I filed tickets to R2 support about both issues, getting an answer "We are undergoing testing to verify the integrity of the reported issue. We will then do our best to fix this as soon as possible." And that was 40 days ago - still nothing fixed.
                      Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
                      Class: Mage.

Comment

Working...
                      X