Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Runes of ruin,,, How to get them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes of ruin,,, How to get them?

i am from server 344, with the amazing drop rate of runes, its all most impossible to get it now.. where as i go in bg or anrea, all the other server guys has heal or bleed. so just because i started playing late , does it mean i have to suffer for it,
    with 13 days afk now i am lvl 56, and no sign of any runes,,,,and in new patch thy adding runes.... not able to get the basic one how to get the new ones....

so any suggestion how to get them or just curse luck goddess??????.....
    Yes
    26.67%
    No
    46.67%
    Dont care
    26.67%

They are adding a new RUNE, not runes, rune. I do believe it sucks that bleed, heal rune drop rates suck, and that yous never got the chance of getting it like us older servers. But it's the price most pay when joining a new server when a lot changes :/
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i am level 59 i still haven't seen a heal rune i have over 300 runes but no heal where can i get 1? please help

Comment

Working...
      X