what is anti-mage knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is anti-mage knight?

so i have heard a lot about anti-mage knight and how they are very good against mages. can someone point me out how to build my knight the same way? i left my knight char and changed to mage because even though i was good against archers and many mages too, i cannot kill mages of same br as mine. but i have killed archers of almost 2-3k br above mine. so if anyone could provide pointers on how to build one i will be very grateful. i know mages are supposed to be bane of knights so no need to remind me of that. i just want to know about this specific build. thank you...

mages same br depends on skill timing and few other stufs,is there an anti-mage knight?

Comment

Originally posted by R227404962 View Post
      so i have heard a lot about anti-mage knight and how they are very good against mages. can someone point me out how to build my knight the same way? i left my knight char and changed to mage because even though i was good against archers and many mages too, i cannot kill mages of same br as mine. but i have killed archers of almost 2-3k br above mine. so if anyone could provide pointers on how to build one i will be very grateful. i know mages are supposed to be bane of knights so no need to remind me of that. i just want to know about this specific build. thank you...
      40k patk should do it
      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        mages same br depends on skill timing and few other stufs,is there an anti-mage knight?
        i am not sure about it but one of my friends said he read about it in some forum discussion that some builds are good against mages.

Comment

A good anti mage knight are the ones that run away

Comment

3 turn hs, full mdef/block/hp/atk refines, illusion/deflect instead of pdef. Hp/atk/mdef/block gems.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              3 turn hs, full mdef/block/hp/atk refines, illusion/deflect instead of pdef. Hp/atk/mdef/block gems.
              Hs is gone*cool*

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                thank you i will try this

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                  WOW! the smartest answer here! awesome! this smart answer of yours makes me confident of your brain being in your *** so i am gonna dub you 'smartass'... cheers

Comment

Originally posted by R227404962 View Post
                    WOW! the smartest answer here! awesome! this smart answer of yours makes me confident of your brain being in your *** so i am gonna dub you 'smartass'... cheers
                    lmao .. i love you too sweety

Comment

why would you want an anti mage tank thats only good for PvP and thats only 10% of the game

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                        why would you want an anti mage tank thats only good for PvP and thats only 10% of the game
                        You're wrong, MPD bosses use matk...........

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                          Your right but gems and astros can be changed very easily, its good to know the background and capabilities of your classes . Isn't that why you looked at this forum, to know how?
                          Thanks for the Info guys ^-^
                          GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                          110k Br
                          Spreading the Beast

Comment

i had it written down but i burned the note.... answer lost forever, folklore i suppose... doesn't exist tin pants

JalexGiaWolf
                            65 Mage
                            Server 253
                            Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                              hahaha nice one

Comment

Working...
                              X