No announcement yet.

what is anti-mage knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way a knight can become anti mage imo is to swap PDEF gems for block and keep MDEF stuff on, that way they will get max possible block rating and max possible MDEF.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
      You're wrong, MPD bosses use matk...........
      bosses that use MATKs Last boss TL, 1st & last boss MD, LL 2nd boss (last boss only aoe uses MATK), sam 2/3 of the Lv 2 bosses, Spire Lv 10, Lv 13, Necro Lv 9, 10, 12. All of those bosses can be passes with only 15k MDEF unless your team is really bad with MP runs

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
        bosses that use MATKs Last boss TL, 1st & last boss MD, LL 2nd boss (last boss only aoe uses MATK), sam 2/3 of the Lv 2 bosses, Spire Lv 10, Lv 13, Necro Lv 9, 10, 12. All of those bosses can be passes with only 15k MDEF unless your team is really bad with MP runs
        Doesn't change the fact that I'm right

Comment

if you are truly knight.. Message me i know the code to kill the mages, have done lot of experiment on it
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
            Doesn't change the fact that I'm right
            how are you right? any knight with Lv 5/6 MDEF gems and astrals can pass them if you want to beat mages in PvP up your PATK once mages have no troops most die in 2 hits

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
              spire 13 is actually a patk boss believe it or not, we tested spire with me tanking instead of the knight because we thought 13 might be easier, and 13 hits me harder than it did the knight.

As far as anti-mage build, patk is the only way to go...kill them 1st

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
                spire 13 is actually a patk boss believe it or not, we tested spire with me tanking instead of the knight because we thought 13 might be easier, and 13 hits me harder than it did the knight.

As far as anti-mage build, patk is the only way to go...kill them 1st
                though the aoe that gives bleed was MATK based

Comment

Uh. All I can say is you better bring Intercept.
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                  [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

My knight build is abit anti-mage..well its anti everything ..thats my plan XD, good to have all bases covered and with lvl50+ MPD you got to be well prepared. I dont have problems dealing with players my level or 2 higher but from there you lose alot of the time due to the other having stronger troops due to their higher level. Mages that are strong pose a real problem as they have alot of aoe ability to kill off your troops so strong troops are a must, also alot of times when i think I have the mage...they heal from 1/4 health to 3/4 health -_- but that gives me abit more time to hit them with enhance deph. Archers, well depends on their level..the higher levels get more crit strikes so abit more dangerous, and you never know what astros they might have. I have 6 MDEF gems in my gear, 4 are lvl 5 so 2 to go and also a mdef astro. I use different astros for different situations like everyone else, but against mage or anything else Pristine deflection and goddess blessing work pretty good all round. Pristine snipers edge is good for some MPD, wilds plunders and bosses, archers other knights. Im still experimenting alot and the options are vast.

Comment

there is no such thing as anti-everything.. you gain some, you lose some. balanced build is better to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                        there is no such thing as anti-everything.. you gain some, you lose some. balanced build is better to call it.
                        Cash is anti-everything. It is also counter against cash.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

you guys dont get that this game is like a triangle right? Mages kills knights, knights kills archers, archers kills mage, Thats the advantage and disatvantage sides u cant kill every one and u wont die to everyone however using a good stratgy is always the key, archers got df and inc or ap to use, knights got aoe and ultimate slasher, mages got sontu and aoe it is ur choice to use whatever.
                          Name: ♣Joker♣
                          S.Name: Hereafter
                          Class: Archer
                          Guild: Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Cash is anti-everything. It is also counter against cash.
                            still a casher that focus on an anti physical/magical attack is better than a balanced one. cash is not anti-everything..it only antis casher that spends lower/fewer cash than them and most especially non-casher ones.

if i were given a chance to have unli cash, i'd go all out anti on my class type. pvp has no sense now. pvp in bg for what??i'd rather farm shards
                            i would focus on CW.

Comment

Originally posted by ♣Joker♣ View Post
                              you guys dont get that this game is like a triangle right? Mages kills knights, knights kills archers, archers kills mage, Thats the advantage and disatvantage sides u cant kill every one and u wont die to everyone however using a good stratgy is always the key, archers got df and inc or ap to use, knights got aoe and ultimate slasher, mages got sontu and aoe it is ur choice to use whatever.
                              triangle, yes.
                              but M>K>A>M is half true tho. a knight that focuses on mdef and ignoring pdef(totally no pdef on refine/gems/enlight) can easily kill a mage. BUT if a mage build is a total pdef too.. now thats a fight that is worth watching lol.

Comment

here's the thing..you should have high patk..mage have low pdef and knights have low mdef..so whoever has the advantage on "patk vs pdef" and "matk vs mdef" will win..besides, knights have higher HP..that's my opinion..
                                Server: S289-Ink Nether
                                IGN: Therevin
                                Lvl: 64
                                Honor: Lord Divine
                                Guild: Ascension

Comment

Working...
                                X