Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Best Sylph for Mage? PVP wise?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sylph for Mage? PVP wise?

Hello, What Stlph should i get for my mage? in terms of PVP? and why?

thanks in advance

i for myself will get iris for its heal in PvE and in PvP for killing archers/knights since iris is a matk type she will do some hella of dmg

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      i for myself will get iris for its heal in PvE and in PvP for killing archers/knights since iris is a matk type she will do some hella of dmg
      Iris isn't the best option

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I would say for normal usage, Iris, for cw it might be worth going with pan and do nuke atks, gotta test those things out

Comment

still cant decide

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Iris isn't the best option
            iris aoe vs knights/archers will hit them hard so why not?thou for cw i will probaly use pan,eitherway few more hours till patch comes lets just wait and start testing at that time

Comment

It depens what your oponent will have. If he will have iris than it is better to have pan if all mages will have pan or most of them than there is no real advantage is it. At the end you will need both sylph. The most important thing is how to upgrade them to higher level quicker than the rest.
              Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

I feel like mages have enough aoe already. They need a hardfocussed single target damage spell. Like knights have Delphic and archers have ... Delphic. I just feel like thunder doesn't burst enough
                ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                My pathetic youtube channel
                -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  I feel like mages have enough aoe already. They need a hardfocussed single target damage spell. Like knights have Delphic and archers have ... Delphic. I just feel like thunder doesn't burst enough
                  Need 2+ thunderer to compete with a knight/archer delphic burst, but the amount of times u do that... its mostly against another mage u have enough time -_-''

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                    I couldn't agree with you more, though we do get the quickest turn-around on it @ 50 Rage and 2s CD. But even more than that, I'd be happy if Thunderer's Slow effect was 100% so I could rely on it more in PvE.

Comment

Wait, could someone post the active and passive skills of those sylphs here?

Comment

Both can be extremely powerful depending on opponent/situation. There is no 'best' option.
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                        Frostie
                        Mage
                        VictisHNR

Comment

i m a mage ..if i m going for amazon queen,where should i distribute the points? in strength or intellect? .cz amazon queen is based on patk according to its aptitude nd theres a stats .....so as a mage i m confused where to distribute the points in strength or intellect..

Comment

you put points in strength for amazon queen, pan and hades.
                            intellect for iris, gaia and apollo

Comment

iris is not to good in pvp, it has -200 to gaia which is the most used sylph, I doubt you'll be able to overheal that
                              apollo its a choise but as linazz says, mages dont need the extra aoe
                              gaia/hades are the best in pvp in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X