No announcement yet.

Best Sylph for Mage? PVP wise?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaia or Hades. I don't have Hades myself, but Hades is pretty good in Group Arena and best Sylph to have against other Mages. Gaia is good against Knights and Archers and not bad against Mages either, at least it is like that for me in lvl 64 Battleground. It's lacking AoE attacks but Mages have two good one already. Also you will save Mahra, Sepulcrum or Money if you work on Gaia, as it has the highest damage skills out of every other Sylph, so it's a nice Sylph to have for WB, Spire, Necropolis and so on too.

I wouldn't go with Iris as a Mage or any other Class PVP wise. Iris is good to support you in Group Arena or MPD's, but not good for PVP. Other Sylphs deal a lot damage, even if you heal yourself with Iris you won't inflict much damage yourself and keep in mind there is a 50% damage boost buff for every minute that pass. I am only lvl 64 maybe it's different in the higher level though

edit: just noticed, it's an old thread
    Last edited by EIIenora; 05-19-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

thxs dude...

Comment

First of all CC Pet is the best (Credit Card)
        then AQ or Hades is good, depends on how you want to play.

I agree with who said mages have enough AoE so no need to look to AoE pet, like pan.

Anyway things will be changed later after evolve not sure what the best choice then till i see, but after evolve AQ mainly will be very high dmg vs hades will be focused to def more.

Personally, I still prefer AQ.

And again, its depends on how much you pay anyway, you still can be very good and unbeatable with any pet if you pay "alot alot alot" on it and on ur char.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

i m experiencing that there is a bug in fishing........ for the last two days i was wondering why m i getting a gold chest wen i m catching a fish which gives insignia.....today i caught all the 6 of lvl 10 fish ..but still i m getting only 3 insignia nd 3 gold chest..... i should b sending a ticket for this but jst letting it known to public that theres a bug in fishing as well........ cz sending ticket wont help they will always reply with the same solution " clear the cache clear cookies reset browser reinstall use anther browser" which is not going to help me at the most..

Comment

Originally posted by lasteclipse View Post
            i m experiencing that there is a bug in fishing........ for the last two days i was wondering why m i getting a gold chest wen i m catching a fish which gives insignia.....today i caught all the 6 of lvl 10 fish ..but still i m getting only 3 insignia nd 3 gold chest..... i should b sending a ticket for this but jst letting it known to public that theres a bug in fishing as well........ cz sending ticket wont help they will always reply with the same solution " clear the cache clear cookies reset browser reinstall use anther browser" which is not going to help me at the most..
            Thank you for posting fishing related issues in a dead thread about mage sylphs.
            While we are here, does anybody know the ratio of rune chests when you make the ultimate "T" combo in Jewel hunt? Much appreciated.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by lasteclipse View Post
              i m experiencing that there is a bug in fishing........ for the last two days i was wondering why m i getting a gold chest wen i m catching a fish which gives insignia.....
              Its from lag, even if its a tiny bit of lag.

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
              Hello, What Stlph should i get for my mage? in terms of PVP? and why?

thanks in advance
              I would say gaia or hades
              Gaia does major damage but will have to get rid of the enemys troops first.
              Hades targets "all" and every sylphs has a -100resis to it(apollo -200), Also when fighting against other mages you'll have an advantage with patk.

If you were a knight i would say iris or apollo
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                iris aoe vs knights/archers will hit them hard so why not?thou for cw i will probaly use pan,eitherway few more hours till patch comes lets just wait and start testing at that time
                Amazon queen or gaia with good crit build can kill u way faster than heals come thro ( even with EWD )
                Server: snowcrest [s351]
                TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                Guild : DarkLegion
                Battle Rating : 217k
                mega free player non casher

Comment

and my choice for my mage was gaia i can clear troops fast enough but if u cant clear troop i would go with an amazon queen or hades if ur cashing
                  Server: snowcrest [s351]
                  TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                  Guild : DarkLegion
                  Battle Rating : 217k
                  mega free player non casher

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                    Its from lag, even if its a tiny bit of lag.

I would say gaia or hades
                    Gaia does major damage but will have to get rid of the enemys troops first.
                    Hades targets "all" and every sylphs has a -100resis to it(apollo -200), Also when fighting against other mages you'll have an advantage with patk.

If you were a knight i would say iris or apollo
                    Troops are not a problema for mages, if you can't take them out before your sylph awakens, the awakening will take care of it. anyway Gaia has a skill that delivers enough damage to troops to finish them.
                    PVE Gaia's definetely the best Pet you can have.
                    Since the question was for PVP, Hades is the best choice. Heals while giving damage, prevents healing while giving damage, AOE on ultimate.
                    PATK...

JBird
                    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

see some ppl advise iris, but personally i think iris isnt very useful. Especially if you consider ppl using gaia which does more dmg on iris.

Personally against mages like cw the following could be done:
                      Hades, if you're lucky or big casher
                      if you can't get Hades either take gaia or amazon
                      Gaia if you decide you want to spend a bit of (bound) balens (the cash skills are much better than AQ skils)
                      If you're free, stick with amazon to do more dmg against mages

Pan may seem weak, but it's strong against gaia (ok elemental wise strong:P) so you could consider using him... tho amazon is just much better

Against other classes, i honestly dont really know, i dont play pvp often.
                      Though gaia always powns knights and archers, Apollo or hades are also good options. AQ has less priority since it's patk and knights don't take a lot of dmg from it

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                        see some ppl advise iris, but personally i think iris isnt very useful. Especially if you consider ppl using gaia which does more dmg on iris.
                        When this topic was made, we didnt had Gaia or AQ yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X