No announcement yet.

Sayonara Bloodfang TnT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd rather drop the Tremors-ripoff and move the wolf to his time. But then again, Ragnoch is the only WB title I don't have yet so...

Comment

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))00

Comment

I still don't have any of the titles yet. I have never gotten last hit on a WB and I have played this game since it started. I think only cheaters get those titles. I am pretty sure that statement would hold water in court, too.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I was only missing wolf title, I got it yesterday, now it's gone. Thank you Wartune.

Comment

Wolfie T-T
            Zewolf
            Kabam S-19
            Knight
            Lord Divine
            Guild:Legendary

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              They should make all the world bosses mounts. That be really cool. Wonder why 7roads never thought of that.
              Thought of that in like April and posted to the player created constume/wings/mounts thread.... pfft it'll be a long time (if they can even be bothered to sift through that massive thread)...and to then forward to 7roads -.- (which will then take there sweet time to add it in)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                They should make all the world bosses mounts. That be really cool. Wonder why 7roads never thought of that.
                would be nice if u could get a mount of the WB u get the title for killing, 10 to 20 stat boost each mount.

Comment

The 3 titles for last hit on WB are merged into just 1 - Mortal Blow.
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                  Frostie
                  Mage
                  VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                    I still don't have any of the titles yet. I have never gotten last hit on a WB and I have played this game since it started. I think only cheaters get those titles. I am pretty sure that statement would hold water in court, too.
                    you are wrong sir. believe or not, a level 26 guy in our guild got the last hit with an 800 damage hit. My personal belief is that there is someone from R2 always monitorin WB, and reads all guild chats and world chats, and picks the worthiest member for the last hit. Just a hypothesis though

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyTakeda View Post
                      we will all miss you.
                      Thank you for the gold,daru and the unique title TnT
                      This makes me laugh. +1

Comment

This is so sweet everyone. I didn't expect such a send off. I'm going to miss all of you, but I'll fondly remember all the good times we had, repeatly smacking you all down over and over again. Yeah, good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodfang View Post
                          This is so sweet everyone. I didn't expect such a send off. I'm going to miss all of you, but I'll fondly remember all the good times we had, repeatly smacking you all down over and over again. Yeah, good times.
                          Why didn't you respond to me when i tried to talk to you this morning... you broke my heart
                          :o Bacon FTW :o
                          Kabam s1- Mage
                          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodfang View Post
                            My first, and last hit WB. Shall miss you wolfy xD
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

haha if that happens they might keep the cost of that mount starting from 20000 balens :P

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                                Yeah, I'd rather drop the Tremors-ripoff and move the wolf to his time. But then again, Ragnoch is the only WB title I don't have yet so...
                                I have all 3 XD

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                                The 3 titles for last hit on WB are merged into just 1 - Mortal Blow.
                                Now that sucks. My 3 titles will become only 1....
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X