Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

This Is A Great Idea!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This Is A Great Idea!!

    I had a great idea and i'm here to share. We need items that stop us from getting experience but still allow us to get chests from dungeons. Sometimes its too easy to level and too hard to upgrade equipment, so if we stop exp gain from dungeons we could level our gear before we have to get the next level set. It could be called a Negative Exp Scroll where exp gain is 0% so multi player dungeons and campaigns could still be ran without worrying about leveling too much too fast.

    Just a thought.. comment and reply.

  • #2
    send me your exp ill take it :P

    Comment


    • #3
      this already exists it's called holy seal. To prevent me from leveling I always level my talent to prevent it

      Comment


      • #4
        holy seal doesn't help me... my talents is lvl 14 and I can't level it any more until level 61 but I don't want to level that far since I need the full set of gear including all the crystaloids, and legendary stones... holy seal or your talents only help for so long... even after a few levels you can't level it anymore cuz the exp needed to level it is greater than the exp you can hold at the current level you character is so you have to gain one or two levels to improve it again

        a Negative EXP Scroll does not exist and it is a good idea..

        Comment


        • #5
          alike a many other people you wish to play the game the way it was NOT intended. Enter the dunge, typically you can get all the way to the end boss with the drops you need. exit your group, get invited back, help kill final boss, avoid real experience. build and not be a PITA to everyone else.

          Otherwise do what kinglev said... you'll need 28 talents by the time you leave 64... same as levelling 14 more times plus 3 actual levels.
          ______________

          JalexGiaWolf
          65 Mage
          Server 253
          Guild: Introspect

          " Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

          Comment


          • #6
            Moved to Suggestions.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



            On holiday. Please refer any issues to

            Comment


            • #7
              I agree to the idea.

              But the negative exp scroll has to be bought (75 balens).
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WarPathSin View Post
                I had a great idea and i'm here to share. We need items that stop us from getting experience but still allow us to get chests from dungeons. Sometimes its too easy to level and too hard to upgrade equipment, so if we stop exp gain from dungeons we could level our gear before we have to get the next level set. It could be called a Negative Exp Scroll where exp gain is 0% so multi player dungeons and campaigns could still be ran without worrying about leveling too much too fast.

                Just a thought.. comment and reply.
                Good idea, tho I doubt there will ever be such a thing...

                There ARE things you can do to stop gaining tons of XP. Like doing things somewhat differently. Solo ToK Normal and Spire, for instance. Unless you're up there in levels, odds are you won't be able to kill anything in either. NO XP, but you do get the 5 points for Devotion (spire) and a dozen shards toward the ToK mount.

                Or how about just NOT completing those quests when you do them? Just let them sit, collecting dust in the quest manager. Only complete those that give things you absolutely need - like Kyanite or BG shards. Some of those quests give monstrous amounts of XP - up to 256K!

                Find yourself a pro camper on your server and pester them for more tips..

                Originally posted by care90 View Post
                send me your exp ill take it :P
                If only I could.. lol.. I got about 15 M XP I'd love to get rid of.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                  Good idea, tho I doubt there will ever be such a thing...

                  There ARE things you can do to stop gaining tons of XP. Like doing things somewhat differently. Solo ToK Normal and Spire, for instance. Unless you're up there in levels, odds are you won't be able to kill anything in either. NO XP, but you do get the 5 points for Devotion (spire) and a dozen shards toward the ToK mount.

                  Or how about just NOT completing those quests when you do them? Just let them sit, collecting dust in the quest manager. Only complete those that give things you absolutely need - like Kyanite or BG shards. Some of those quests give monstrous amounts of XP - up to 256K!

                  Find yourself a pro camper on your server and pester them for more tips..



                  If only I could.. lol.. I got about 15 M XP I'd love to get rid of.
                  This is what I've been doing. I've had 4 or 5 quests that have just simply been sitting there without being rewarded, and doing the MPD runs without finishing all the way we call Key Runs just to do the summoner over and over to get crystaloids and legendary stones, but I've done this so much and i'm still so far from the amount I need that i'm about to level into a new set for group arena and battlegrounds, and considering my character is garbage at his current set getting killed all the time and only winning maybe 4 / 30 group arena duels, I can guarantee the new set of levels will tear me apart.

                  I want to stop gaining exp all together, and considering the EXP scrolls around now are 50% or 100% this one could be 0%. of course this scroll would only apply to dungeons and act the same as the EXP scrolls that are already in game, however quests and what not would still give exp since once completed the quest will not go away.. I know this because recently the event quests for Halloween finished and I clicked on the one for training your mount 20 times and it still gave me the scraps to exchange even tho it was already removed from the hot events.

                  Now that I think about it, 0% EXP scroll sounds a lot better than Negative EXP scroll

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    +1...I like the idea..doesn't seem to happen tho..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i have lvl 51 now , i want to stay at 50 but i can't 'cuz i have Holy seal Level 8 and i need 16000k to upgrade to lvl 9 and 15000k to lvl 51...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LTorreTo View Post
                        i have lvl 51 now , i want to stay at 50 but i can't 'cuz i have Holy seal Level 8 and i need 16000k to upgrade to lvl 9 and 15000k to lvl 51...
                        yea that's the problem I was talking about.. there are things you can do in order to prevent yourself from leveling to build gold, daru, and kyanite, but in order to build the items necessary for legendary gear you have to gain experience and its pointless to even try since I already explained that my character is being put into a new set of battleground, and arena so that I have no hope of getting any good gear to build honor or insignia or cross server pvp points..

                        I've seen some people with full legendary level 40 gear but i'm not rich nor am I trust fund kid able to spend all the cash needed to get all the items from the market or shop. A 0% EXP Scroll would help a lot of people, and yea its not a bad idea to only sell it for balens, but it would be kind of hard to make it to where you can only pay for it with unbound balens now that 2.1 is here and the only items in the market that can't be bought with bound balens is in the hot list, and those are all on time limits.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X