Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Game Behaviour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Behaviour

I need to get R2's attention as it seems to be failing on Forums and via Tickets. We recently had a server merge on my server "Wolfhaven" with the server "Silverbrook". Before the servers were slowly populating but i agree we needed the merge. However it came at a cost. 4 members of the server Silverbrook are in violation of company's rules about bulling and harassing other players ! It all started with a G M mess up that was rectified on my account". Thats how I now have these 4 individual's attention focused on me but before i was even in the picture they have bullied the players of their own server to the point of quiting the game (which i have listed to the G M's). This has been going on for months! Yet R2 have done nothing about it. Now its my turn and i'm not putting up with it.I have requested the company to act to stop this harassment via tickets and game play forums. This has gotten out of hand... now they are harassing my guild members to the point of emotional break down and tears. I'm disgusted this has been overlooked. I am from the server S1 and I've been playing this game for months almost a year. Ive never seen this kind of behavior before, its disgraceful. My friends on the server and off the server have witnessed the abuse and it has been brought forward publicly in forums too. Even when the G M's asked them to stop (they locked the forum) they decided to create a whole new forum and start again. Now members of the other servers (my friends) are asking for R2 to transfer my account to another server where i wouldn't get this treatment but i don't want to leave my guild alone with them. Even there own guild members are sick of it. They are low individuals who want to be-little the hard playing casher and non-casher types who become a threat. When someone spends more than them they go nuts, like the balen buff in world boss for instance. They are killing this server off single handedly and not matter who you server merge with them they will continue to do so... until they finally get tired and quit themselves (praying for the day). Is this Issue only located on my server with these people or is other servers experiencing the same issue as me? I have spent many months and lots of my own money building a character and enjoying the game. But, if the company cant act to fix this, i will have no choice but to stop playing and strongly urgue others not to participate in R2 products.
    I hope this finally gets some attention. Thank you
    GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
    110k Br
    Spreading the Beast

I agree with Kinkehbeast I too have a character on this server and people are quitting left right and center because of these 4 people making everyone's gaming experience a misery. It makes me sick how R2 can overlook and fix things that they request because they are big spenders but with our tickets about harassment nothing has been said or done about it.. it really is truly sickening. More and more people are quitting and we are losing more and more friends because of these halfwits. They are a bunch of bullies with no sense of right and wrong.. They use their large bullhorns to leave abusive messages up directed at Kinkeh and then anyone that sticks up for him gets a face full of abuse. It's wrong and it's sick how you have let it go on for so long... As Kinkeh has stated it's not only the people on server "wolfhaven" that are sick of it people in S1 that have heard about it and even opened tickets about it are appalled that nothing has been done to stop these bullies.So please i beg you now to sort something out about this before everyone decides to quit because that is what it is seriously coming to because no one is finding it fun because they are just being bullied for no reason.

Comment

I agree with Kinkehbeast this behaviour needs to stop and R2 need to act on this bullying

Comment

i agree its sickening the way your being treated r2 should really do something about it

Comment

this is the evidence of bullying

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	1677561
          Last edited by R220926478; 11-05-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Yes I do agree with you KINKY. Something should be done in regards to this issue. We should be able to report a player who is bulling other players, screen shot it, and send it in on a ticket. A then R2 should take the appropriate action.

P.S. AND I approve this message

Thank You. And God Bless server 1

Comment

i know that guy from arena jajajaja he's a casher nuub that keeps on saying bullshlt when i kill him there jajajaja funny poor guy, typical guy that is no one in real life and thinks t hat because of dropping lots of money in a game is someone lol agree with u guys they should bann that guy also sayin poor to the people who beat him D:
              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Happens with all servers unfortunately, it nearly started on my server during our merge, but we fought back and have a neutral playing field now. I do hope they do something for your server about these people, having S1 back you up is a big thing, hopefully it pushes R2 to do something about enforcing punishment on those who find joy in hurting others.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

lol just made an acc in that server and saw that lovely person in action he really is a problem who the **** he thinks he is
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-06-2013, 11:22 AM. Reason: Watch the language!

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

People should be free to play without being personally attacked. Banter that's all in fun is one thing, but repeated mean spirited public comments should be addressed by the gms if it's brought to their attention.

Comment

Yes, you are right Kinky. This behaviour is inacceptable and should be banned. . It is sad that something like that is happening there. I hope that R2 can help and solve your problem very soon. Good luck Kinky

RUDY S1

Comment

I agree with Kink, i have just created an account on Wolfhaven to see This Certain player throwing abuse out victimising another player, it is totally unacceptable ad something should be done.

* backing from Godiva on S1*
                        Last edited by skynard45; 11-05-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I checked the server about 10 mins ago, and saw TheLegacy actually being insulted and threatened by CashrNAB or something to that effect. Might have been the wrong timing, but again, i do hope it gets sorted sooner or later.
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i think these people are sick,they're even willing to pay people who joins them harassing other players.

Comment

what was cashernab telling him?

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                              X