No announcement yet.

November 2013 Events Here !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can upgrade the rank of your Sylph by using some green orbs. So, people can pay the big price for the higher grade (talking about this event), but, you can get a white Sylph and get it to orange eventually. Not saying it will be easy though lol

Comment

so these are only going to be available after the patch is done and not from 00:00?

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
        so these are only going to be available after the patch is done and not from 00:00?
        Yes. After maintenance the event will be on too.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I'll take my chances grinding out a good sylph, my rough calculations from following that link are up to 122 free items for non-VIP, 134 free for VIP.

That gets VIPs a Rare-quality Iris or Pan for 130. Non-VIPs can buy chests up to 130, or take a drop to High Normal-quality Iris or Pan for 90...

Or buy themselves 480 fate stones for 120. Jumping 2 levels in Brutal Edge from 2-4...very tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            I'll take my chances grinding out a good sylph, my rough calculations from following that link are up to 122 free items for non-VIP, 134 free for VIP.

That gets VIPs a Rare-quality Iris or Pan for 130. Non-VIPs can buy chests up to 130, or take a drop to High Normal-quality Iris or Pan for 90...

Or buy themselves 480 fate stones for 120. Jumping 2 levels in Brutal Edge from 2-4...very tempting.
            If it's possible to grind out a good sylph then I think that probably be the best option. You can grind one and get it for free where as fate stones are scarce the way it is now. It all depends on how long/hard it is to grind out sylphs though.

Comment

Also, here's the stuff for Cloud City Chest

Login Bonus --- 11/6 – 11/10 --- 5 (in hot event)
              Fate Warrior --- 11/6 – 11/10 --- 10 (no BG at midnight)
              Weeding --- 11/6 – 11/10 --- 5 + 1
              Online Bonus --- 11/6 – 11/10 --- 35 + 4 (5th hour goes pass reset)
              Solo DGN --- 11/11 – 11/17 --- 7 + 1
              MPD --- 11/11 – 11/17 --- 7 + 1
              Bounty --- 11/11 – 11/17 --- 7 + 1
              Arena --- 11/11 – 11/17 --- 7 + 1

Soul Crystal --- 11/6 – 11/8 --- 18 + 6 --- 2000 SC

Total --- 83 + 9 (+ # = extras, ones you do between 00:00 and 05:00)
              With SC --- 116 (FREE - no balen/cash/vip/packs)

That's what I got, unless some of the quests changes places or reset time.

Looks like Free Players can't get any of the rare pets.
              Last edited by anichaos; 11-05-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Keep in mind now with BBs you can refresh the mystery shop. Free players or anyone who saved a lot of vouchers can finally get that mystery shop quest done for free.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Keep in mind now with BBs you can refresh the mystery shop. Free players or anyone who saved a lot of vouchers can finally get that mystery shop quest done for free.
                  Yeah, b/c that's EVER been worth its cost in balens or, now, BB. My personal opinion, that's one of those balen sinks that doesn't really pay any dividends for the investment.

Comment

Well, my calcs is based on (FREE - no balen/cash/vip/packs) - and bound balen is included (because not everyone is gonna have 2000+ bound balen saved when 2.1 release)

or is R2 going to be generous and give everyone 2000+ bound balen just so we can do the balen quests?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Total --- 83 + 9 (+ # = extras, ones you do between 00:00 and 05:00)
                      With SC --- 116 (FREE - no balen/cash/vip/packs)

That's what I got, unless some of the quests changes places or reset time.
                      Haven't Hot Events been known to sometimes reset on the 0:00/5:00 schedule for double claim? You're right on BG, I overlooked that. I was being optimistic on being able to grab that 1st 5th hour online bonus, you're probably right on that too.

Comment

Yeah, b/c that's EVER been worth its cost in balens or, now, BB. My personal opinion, that's one of those balen sinks that doesn't really pay any dividends for the investment.
                        Never said it was a good option :P. Just saying that's something else people can get for free so prob should include that. Not everyone has that many vouchers saved true but a lot of non cashers do. Chances re they won't spend it on those quests. However, if one really wants more event items for exchange this is an option to take.

Comment

well if i cant the apollo seals. Then I am going to buy tons of fate stones. 40 fate stone for 10 chest pieces is really nice too.
                          Yes i agree, infact if the apollo seal does not give any stats then i would prefer to get fate stones only.

Comment

If it's possible to grind out a good sylph then I think that probably be the best option. You can grind one and get it for free where as fate stones are scarce the way it is now. It all depends on how long/hard it is to grind out sylphs though.
                            Probably. 480 fate stones even at an optimistic "free" 10 every day is still 48 days of unavoidable wait time. I'd like to think it doesn't take a month and a half to grind out a good sylph, but I suppose this is just giving certain players that "leap forward" in the grind process. I'll likely go for fates.

Comment

And to clarify for anyone confused by the use of the word "seal"...it's a "voucher" that you redeem to get that sylph.

Comment

Probably. 480 fate stones even at an optimistic "free" 10 every day is still 48 days of unavoidable wait time. I'd like to think it doesn't take a month and a half to grind out a good sylph, but I suppose this is just giving certain players that "leap forward" in the grind process. I'll likely go for fates.

Thinking of doing the same. Getting an aboundance of fate stones is a rare occasion. You can always grind out your sylph anytime you want but who knows when another event like this will come with this many fate stones. Also I am sure there be other ways to get your sylph to higher rarity like probably in Dec Events.

Comment

Working...
                                X